Chaptered Story (1) [Part 9]

(A/N: Are you ready?)

The next day after the kidnapping incident at the training camp, it was now a signal, the villains took it too far now as heroes are now assembled by the police force as they have finally found a lead on where the villains' whereabouts and where would Bakugou held captive.

They were soon being briefed about their initial operation plan before taking a short break. All Might was at one of the locker rooms with his former mentor Gran Torino. "Toshinori, are you sure you are in your right mental state for this?"

All Might himself wasn't sure either as he was thinking of the situation, he wished he had stayed at the camp, none of this wouldn't happen if he hadn't left, he was now making the same mistake twice now, he missed USJ and lost Shouta to these scums, and now he lost one of his students to these scums, he was now afraid that they would do the same to Bakugou.

"Oi! Toshinori!"

"Huh?"

"Boy, listen to me, you're clearly distracted, I know it has been hard for you the last few months, but you need to keep your head straight and save this kid of yours, if they have plan it, "I'll say we just clean house and save the kid, and it will be alright".

All Might sighed, "I just hope he would be there or not, I don't know, but I will be ready".

"Good".

"My head and thinking is straight but I wasn't straight in the first place". Gran Torino grabbed his cane as he started hitting All Might's kneecaps. "OW OW OW OW, I'm sorry!".

"Boy! If you ever joke with me like that at these times, I'll tell the police that their number 1 hero just lost his knee caps from me".

Midoriya and the others unfortunately felt like they have to help at this point, but they know the risk but they all agreed, they were only to get back their friend and leave the other stuffs to the pros. Currently the base where the villains are quite quiet for now, Bakugou could never cooperate so they just had him just sit there in silence until they receive next orders.

Midoriya and the gang managed to sneak in as much as the location they found out, going through alleys with their disguises. While that was happening, the heroes were soon briefed over how they were going to execute their plan, and beside all the talking, All Might was really feeling the pressure, not because of anything related to saving Bakugou but 'why is Endeavour staring into my soul, what did I do?'.

Back in the Villain base, Most of the petty villains had left the room, only left with Shigaraki and the crew by the bar, Kurogiri was at the bar as usual, Bakugou was going to go crazy if he was not free by these stupid restrains on him until –

"Pizza Delivery!"

Everyone became silent, wait what? "Ok, who ordered pizza without me!?". Everyone then looked at Twice, until

"SMASH!"

All Might and the others heroes came rushing as they try to capture some of the villains, they somehow got Kurogiri trapped, the pothers managed to fend off the heroes attacks and left the scene. The building went down as debris were all over the place.

Bakugou was free, he looked around until a tall figure was in front of him. He was about to attack when All Might called him out. Right before he knew it, the tall figure was in a sudden attacked by Midoriya and the others grabbed him and cause a distraction, hoping the pros could use this as an advantage.

"Nice to see you again All Might, after what? Years? I lost track of time". All Might lost his smile as he got his serious face on, he knew that voice, and that looks, he never thought he had to see this monster again, but what he can tell is that he hope that the 2nd time, it might as well be the last time he be seeing him.

"All For One, can't say the same to you I guess. Looks like you were the boss for these scumbags under yours, do you have any idea who or what are you messing with?"

AFO grinned, "Well All Might, glad to see you too old friend, now, what is going on lately when I was gone hmm? Have you been settling down? Married? Had Kids?"

All Might sprint to action as he tried to Detroit Smash him but AFO managed to sweep off the attack after that, "Oh don't be like that All Might". Tch, shit, he better finisih it now before his time limit runs out, so far he could tell that he have at least 2 hours left. "Toshi, be careful about him, can't lose you again like before".

"Is that Gran Torino? Old Geezer, how have you been? You look shorter than usual". Gran Torino gritted his teeth, "Shorter!? I'll break your knee caps potato face!". All Might snorted as he trying not to laugh at this point. "Umm, sensei, let me just handle him before I laugh".

"I'll help whenever I can, just tell me what you got".

"Yes Sir".

All Might inhaled and exhaled his breath, "I guess jokes are not to be used in battle anymore huh? You know what? If you have your former mentor, why don't I bring out my partner In battle, it would be more fair don't you think?"

All Might looked at him, partner? Who? No, it can't be, all this time was..

"Aizawa Shouta? Are you ready ?"

Footsteps could be heard as another figure comes in, medium height, black suited but looked like he was using a coat, dark colours, and a mask on his face. "Yes Sir, your orders are ready to be executed".

"Good. All Might, old geezer, I'm sure you know my partner, Aizawa Shouta, formerly known as Eraserhead. I'm sure you missed him All Might, you missed him the most". While AFO was busy introducing Aizawa, Midoriya and the gang were watching from a drone which was reporting live but not to the public, and the whole 1A heard about it, including the other teachers were currently watching the livestream.

Present Mic stood up as he noticed, "What happened to Shou? He looks, powerful". Everyone gulped, they felt their heart beats so hard that they could feel the vibrations everywhere. Midnight held Mic's hand, "It's okay, All Might is going to save him and beat that ugly potato monster".

"Aizawa Sensei has a mask on, why is that?" One of the students asked but nobody knew what to say, their minds were blank as they were too focused on the scene.

"You...You turned him to one of your experiments!? You are the sickest person I have ever met, but you talked too much, time to end this".

"Aizawa, you remember our plan, right?"

"Yes sir, Annihilation of All Might shall be executed now". Aizawa manifested his weapon from his right arm as suddenly the surroundings became darker as flames engulf to a circle, as if that was the battlefield they will fight to death on.

All Might sighed, "Sir, are we going to-"

"Don't doubt yourself, remember the people who waits for your return after this, students, friends, Aizawa, but you got to remember, you have to pour out everything you have to save those around you".

All Might looked at him, "thankyou for the words".

"Well, if you are done with the delaying, Aizawa will now destroy the both of you, I might as well watch you die right now. Aizawa? No, Shouta? Go".

"Yes Sir".

Let the battle commence.