Pirates of the Carribean

Start from the beginning

"What's castrate?" Kirishima asked as Denki sighed.

"Cut nuts."

"OH SHIT."

"It's none of your business pirate!"

"Damn right it is!" Deku yelled back as Bakugou hissed.

"What, you have a date or something?" Deku asked as Bakugou blushed.

"None of your business nerd."

"It is."

"Not it's not."

"Is"

"Not

"Ah shit, here we go again." Kirishima sighed as Deku and Bakugou didn't stop bickering until Joshi splashed sea water on them.

"Old habits die hard, huh?" Todoroki mumbled.

 __________________

There were troops of redcoats patrolling the beach before a small fishing boat was being carried from under the boat headed towards the water.

The scene changes to the boat being underwater while the there were people under it.

"This is either madness, or brilliance." Bakugou said inside the capsized fishing boat as Deku just shrugged.

"Deku is the living personification of big brain." Sero said as Denki did the nice gesture.

"It is remarkable how often those two traits coincide." 

"Unfortunately, that is true." Deku sighed, because he's been there, always.

__________________

"How the blazes did you get off that island?!" Shigaraki asked as Deku just smiled.

"When you marooned me in that godforsaken spit of land you forgot one very important thing, mate." Deku said as everyone looked at in him confusion.

"I'm Captain Deku Sparrow." 

"It's like asking how Deku is still alive after he got beaten up and broke his bones for more than 5 times this school year; because he's Deku." Uraraka sighed as Inko pat her son's back.

"I'm now worried about your physical health now."

"Mom I'm fine now."

__________________

"The rum!" Deku screamed as Kirishima walked away from the enormous bonfire.

"Yes the rum is gone." Kirishima deadpanned.

"Why is the rum gone?!" Deku asked as Kirishima who turned to him in an angry manner

"Oh shit, Kiri's mad." Mina shrieked as Kirishima looked at his alternate in confusion.

"Why am I a girl, and stuck with Deku in an island?"

"One, because it's a vile rink that turns even the most respectful men into complete scoundrels and two, that signal is over a thousand feet high. The entire Royal Navy is out looking for me, do you really think there is even the slightest chance that they won't see it?!" Kirishima scolded as Deku looked at her in utter confusion.

"But why is the rum gone?"

"I mean, you could've burnt the other trees nearby." Deku said as everyone just laughed at Deku's alternate.

_________________

"Deku!" Bakugou exclaimed as Shigaraki looked at Deku in shock.

"That's not possible."

"Not probable." Deku corrected as Bakugou started frantically shaking away his chains.

"Where's Eijirou?"

"She's safe, just like a promise. She's all set to marry Sero just like she promised and you get to die for it, just like you promised so we're all men of our word really. Except for Ejirou, who is in fact a woman." 

People laughed as Sero and Kirishima panicked becuase, hell no, he's fam not bae.

"Shut up you're next." Shigaraki said as he gestured for Bakugou to be killed.

"You don't want to be doing that, mate." Deku warned as the knife was placed on Bakuogu's neck.

"No, I really think I do." Shigaraki retorted as he pressed the knife onto Bakugou's neck.

"Why did you wanna kill Bakugou?"

"I didn't, I wanted him on my side."

"It's your funeral guys! Bakugou would've double crossed you in the end!" Deku yelled at Aizawa and Shigaraki, bickering in the back.

"Your funeral." Deku shrugged as Shigaraki's eyes rolled in annoyance.

"Why don't I want to be doing it?"

"Change of heart?" Toga smirked as Shigaraki rolled his eyes.

"Oh shut up."

__________________

Joshi gave Deku a big jar of dirt to Deku, who looked at it in confusion.

"It's a jar of dirt." Deku said as Joshi nodded.

"Duh." Todoroki deadpanned as Deku just tried to keep his laughter.

"Yes."

"Is the jar of dirt going to help?"

"Highly doubt that." Todoroki replied as Deku just snorted into his jacket.

"If you don't want it, give it back." Joshi said as Deku just hugged the jar.

"No, I want it."

Deku just started laughing out loud, unable to control his laughter as Todoroki just flinched at the sudden noise.

________________

Deku spilled rum on Todoroki, who was lying on the boardwalk.

"Any particular reason why my ship is gone?" Deku asked as Todoroki grumbled.

"The ship? We're on the ship!" Shouto replied before falling back asleep, only to bolt awake in realization and panic.

"Midoriya! The ship's gone!"

"About time you realized, Sho."

"Give me some slack, Izu."

"Ewwww....PDA!"

"Shut it Mineta!"

"Oh really, now?"

"The sass of Deku here, as well as his big brian is just amazing." Hagakure said as Ojirou sweatdropped.

"I'm exactly sure what to think."

_______________

"Feast your eyes upon this, maties. There's more than one way to live forever." Shigaraki told his crew as he got a map.

"The goal of every mortal, eternal life." Aizawa sighed as Joshi smirked.

"Gents, I give you, the Fountain of Youth." Shigaraki said, revealing the map only to get another look at it to only see a large hole in it.

"What are we supposed to be looking at Twice?"

"A map, but I see a hole."

"I hate you idiots." Shigaraki hissed as Toga flipped him off.

"Sparrow..."

A black color was being raised to see Deku inside a small dingy with the map and his compass as he sang happily.

"Big brain, and one step ahead." Deku dabbed (i'm sorry) as Shigaraki was just sitting on his chair in despair.

"That was one hell of an Uno reverse."

"You bet."

______________