Chapter 25

•*•*•I was reading the great sex Olympics of 221B so I'm kinda like a little anyway full on smut time I think I suck at writing Amit buuuuut were going to try like Sherlock's gunna try John ;) •*•*•

"Bye Braydon have a fun night!" John said as he walked out of 221B

"Bye dad" Braydon went and met Ethan and some other friends.

Sherlock walked out of the shower with only a towel on. John looked at Sherlock up and down.

"If I'm not mistaken I think you Watson want me" he laughed putting pants on to tease Him.

"God Sherlock" he walked over to him

"Guess I'm not mistaken" Sherlock and John kissed in the hallway between their room.

"This isn't going to PG"

"Obviously" Sherlock dragged John into the bedroom closing the door behind them.

Sherlock hovered only a little but above John's body. he breathed warmly on his neck, until he found his sweat spot and made John wiggle underneath him.

"You Watson deserve something tonight" he mumbled in his sexy deep baritone voice that rattled over john's skin making him shiver.

"Sh-sherrrrr oh Sherlock" John purred as he kissed him under his chin and then down neat his stomach.

Sherlock began to fumbled with Watson's belt as a bulge began to appear. so Sherlock ripped off his jeans and began to palm him through is boxers.

"Mmmmmhmmm uhhhhhggg sher----" he cried out while the detective began to slowly pull down his boxers. and slipped his hands down near the nether regions. John was hard very very hard.

"Watson you love me?"

"Very ughhhh much"

Sherlock slipped his boxers down to his knees. Sherlock kissed down near his waist Line. he got near John's junk and he thrust it toward Sherlock.

"Don't tease!!"

"No promises"

Sherlock kissed closer and closer. until he placed his tongue onto it. John was close real close.

"Come one Sherlock!" John was antsy about this.

Sherlock began to nod his head slowly then quickened his pace. John went limp groaning Sherlock was good.

Sherlock began to entertain John with his tongue. he played with the head and the slit until he came. the warm fluid filled Sherlock's mouth. the detective was proud of it and kept going and picked up the pace then slowed Down to get John going.

"My god!!! Sherguuhhhhh" he crie

Sherlock went deep taking the doctor by surprise. he went around and around the head until John melted down and could hardly stand.

"Say my name Watson!"

"Sherrr oh!'

"Say it!"

"SHERLOCK" he could hardly breath

"Good boy" he bobbed his head again.

John slumped to the ground while Sherlock sat relived John liked it.

John looked at Sherlock's area and saw the bulge. he could just leave him like that. he decided to retirement the favor to his detective.

"It's been to long" John sighed

"Indeed this needs to happen more often" he had a smug smirk on his face.

•*•*• smuuuuty okay wow now I feel dirty hope y'all dirty minded ppl liked it even though I suck (get it😂😂) at writing smut•*•*•

-ok