Chapter 6

Sherlock was gone when John woke up but John needed to go to work because Sherlock least going to work till their kid was safe back at home with his dads.
•••••

John couldn't think again at the clinic he wanted everything back and Sherlock in his bed and Braydon in the room near theirs. it hurt like a gun pressed cold to your temple and you know any second it will blow and everything you love will be gone for the week he felt like this and couldn't shake it even though Sherlock kept telling him they would find him.

2 weeks left to get him back and Molly visited them. Sherlock was talking to mycroft on options for helping them.

"Hey sher" she called

"Only John can call me that" he seemed overly protective and emotional lately.

"Sorry so were Braydon"

"Gone" John left the room tears welled. In his eyes from this thought.

Molly didn't seemed shocked by the news of their lost child she was almost to calm.

"Out Molly now!" sherlock pushed her away and went to his MIND PALACE.

"Molly could it oh Molly what are you doing to me why would she do this even Molly yes??? no.... I'm not sure maybe???" he paced and fell into the doctors arms helplessly

"John I have no ideas!" he cried into his arms. John held him close telling him it'll be alright. but he still felt the cold barrel I the time gun on he head waiting to shot.

Molly!! John thought "it was a woman's could've been molly??"

"No she has no reason to"

"Maybe she dose we need to get answers and soon or Braydon will be--"

Braydon curled in the corner cold and hungry. he saw his two dads image burned into his eyelids he knew they would find him but even he knew not where he was.

The woman threw food at the boy but wore no mask he saw who it was and fell over knowing no escape now only death....

"You filthy scum! you--"

'Shh shh shhhh" she laughed walking from him satisfied with herself.

Sherlock didn't sleep with John. he couldn't sleep at all. he looked for all mMolly's info and who she could be working with or even if she worked with Moriarty

His mouth gapped open when he saw what was on the website....

•••••
Sorry this was short hope y'all like it so far I'm kinda having
finals rn so if my writing is sucky that's why okay byeeee hope y'all like how it is so far