MEET HIM

Chan placed Felix on the bed and turned him around so his back was facing the door.He leaned closer to Felix and whispered.

CHAN: don't worry lix. Channie will fix everything ok?

Felix nodded hesitantly as Chan pecked his forehead, which somehow calmed Felix a little. Then he took a deep breath before forcing his feet to walk towards the door. He took another deep breath and slowly reached his hand out to open the door.

Once he had opened the door, he was met eye to eye with a worried face of Felix's mom. And by the look of it, she was genuinely worried. She seemed like she was almost in tears as she breathed heavily. He then noticed his dad standing behind her, a tiny, comforting smile drawn in his face.

Before he knew it, his cheeks were cupped by mrs. Lee and a hug soon after. It didn't last for too long as she pulled away. Her hug somehow, was warm and comforting.

MRS. LEE: oh my god Chan how are you? How's felix?

CHAN: we're ok. How about you guys?

MR. BAHNG: we're good too son.

That's when Chan realised how much he had missed his dad. His voice itself wanted to make him cry. But he held it in. This isn't what he was trying to deal with now. What he was dealing with was more serious.

MRS. LEE: c-can I please see Felix?

CHAN: I-uh..he's actually asleep. He's really tired.

MRS. LEE: oh...can you please tell him to see me when he wakes up?

Chan looked up at his dad with an unsure look. All his dad did was nod lightly. He looked back at his step mom. She was almost in tears and looked completely heartbroken. And no, it didn't look a tiny bit fake.

Thought had started filling Chan's head. Maybe she wasn't the old Mrs. Lee anymore. Maybe she had changed. Maybe they weren't in danger afterall.

Whatever it was, if his dad approved of it, he had to too. Beacuse he knew for one thing, that if there's any person who could fix other, that was his father.

Chan slowly nodded and flashed her a small grin.

MRS. LEE: thank you so much dear.

Before she walked away, she looked behind Chan at Felix's sillhoute. She sighed deeply, clearly in regret.

Cha walked back to Felix. He slowly laid down beside him and pulled him closer, his head placed on Chan's chest. Felix sniffled a little.

FELIX: channie...i-i'm scared. W-what if she h-hurts m-me?

CHAN: lix she won't hurt you. I'm here right? Channie will protect you.

Felix nodded and let silence take over them. The silence was soon gone as a broken voice spoke up.

FELIX: you know Channie, my mom once was the best mom anyone could have. Once.

.
.
.
.
.

Heyo dear readers!! The next chap is gonna be Felix's past. (Finallyy)

Also I just started a new year in school so the work is obviously harder and I'm having hard time catching up so I can't promise daily updates. But I'll try everytime I can.

Anyways hope you enjoyed~