MAYBE HE JUST ISN'T MEANT FOR YOU

???: Felix!!

How much more is about to come?..

Felix turns around and his eyes met Changbin's. He was right behind him and was standing close to Felix. A bit too close... His face was filled with worries. Felix backed away a little to talk properly.

FELIX: hey Changbin hyung.

Changbin immediately cupped Felix's cheeks and looked at him closely.

CHANGBIN: Are you ok? I heard what happened. Did you get hurt too bad? Where are those bitches!? I'm gonna find them and-

Felix put a hand on Changbin's mouth to stop him from talking.

FELIX: chill hyung. I'm alright. It's ok you don't have to do anything. Jimin has got suspension till the next semester. And I just get detention for 3 days.

With that he slowly removed his hand. But maybe he should've looked at Changbin a little closely.

CHANGBIN: oh uh, good. He deserves it. How could he hurt you-

FELIX: ok ok enough. I get it. I need to get to class now though. See ya.

CHANGBIN: *sigh* mhm.

FELIX: see you then?

CHANGBIN: yeah-oh wait. So remember what I wanted to talk about?

FELIX: yeah.

CHANGBIN: can i come over today? I thought it'll be nice to share it with you.

FELIX: ofcourse.
.
.
.

School's over. In Felix's house.

Changbin comfortably lay his head on Felix's lap. Felix ran his hand through Changbin's silky hair, liking the smoothness that he felt in his palm.

Changbin sighed, debating in his head whether or not he should tell Felix about this.

Will he understand?

Yeah. He's my friend afterall. But..

CHANGBIN: So...

Felix flashed Changbin a smile, waiting for his friend to speak. The smile was intoxicating. It was too beautiful for anyone.

CHANGBIN: so I kinda have liked this um...boy...for two years...

FELIX: 2 years?! Wow. That's long.

CHANGBIN: haha yeah. But the problem is...I dont think he likes me back. I mean i can never know. He is really good at hiding his feelings. So...I'm not sure.

FELIX: oh. Well then...guess you just have to confess. Or you won't know.

CHANGBIN: but...what if he says no?

FELIX: look it doesn't really matter what he says. Not only for you but for anyone. If a person rejects you doesn't mean you won't end up together later. It depends wether you belong with each other or not. If not then you'll surely find someone later, no matter how long it takes. So don't break down if he rejects you. Because even if you like him now, doesn't mean you'll be happy with him forever.

CHANGBIN: mhm.

Silence took over them. Felix continued to caress Changbin's hair while Changbin played Felix's words in his head again and again.

Is it really worth it? He thought.

FELIX: who is this guy by the way.

Changbin looked at Felix being blinded my Felix's bright smile. He looked at him closely. From his blonde hair that was halfway covering his eyes, to his lush lips. And just like Chan he thought

This boy is just perfect.

He always wondered deeply what he did to deserve such a friend.

CHANGBIN: you.
.
.
.

YEJI: But trust me, some people just don't have common sense.

CHAN: Maybe they do. They just don't use it.

YEJI: yeah. You need common sense to use common sen-wait what??

Chan laughed aloud at Yeji's silly behaviour. They have been joking around for about an hour now. It had also been an hour since Changbin left. He waved at them with teary eyes before leaving. And Felix hadn't come out of his room for a long time too.

Something had obviously happened between Changbin and Felix. But it was probably not a fight. Because by now Chan had known that Changbin would scream if he ever had a fight.

Meanwhile Changbin was outside, standing under the rain in the middle of a park. His tears were flowing out of his eyes with no sign of ending.

Felix rejected him. He was somehow ok with that but still not that ok. He had told him that if he got rejected to not break down. Because maybe they were just not made for each other.

But it wasn't Changbin's fault. He just couldn't hold his tears. His heart ached more than ever. The boy he had loved for two years, just rejected him in the flick of fingers. Were they really not meant for each other? If not then how come he had loved him for straight 2 years? 2 years wasn't small amount of time.

???: hyung?

Changbin turned around, tears still flowing like a river. His eyes landed on a tall figure. Unlike Changbin, he was holding an umbrella. But the rain was so heavy that he wasn't fully dry. His brown locks came in front of his worried eyes. Changbin noticed the dried up tears that was shown in his face.

Was he crying?

CHANGBIN: hey Hyunjin. What are you doing here?

HYUNJIN: I was...nevermind. what are YOU doing here?

CHANGBIN: I...well...can we talk?

Hyunjin gave the older a sad smile. He saw this coming.

HYUNJIN: ofcourse. Let's sit somewhere.

They both sat down on the damp grass. It didn't matter that it was wet. It was cold, yet nice. Changbin took in the fresh smell of wet grass before sighing.

CHANGBIN: so, I confessed to Felix and...

And from that point he explained everything. Everything. His heart was aching more and more by the second. As each word left his mouth, a tear escaped. By the time he was done, he was a bawling mess. He kept crying till Hyunjin's soft hand found it's way to his. That's what calmed him. The fact that his friend was here for him...or was it more?

HYUNJIN: it's alright. Maybe he isn't the one afterall. Don't worry, when you find the true person you belong with you'll thank Felix for rejecting you.

CHANGBIN: you think so?

HYUNJIN: I know so.

.
.
.
.
.
This chap was supposed to be chanlix fluff but we have a little more stuff to do before that so...deal with this.

Anyways enjoyyy. Stay safe and healthy!