BACK TO THE OLD

AUTHOR'S P.O.V

CHAN: morning hyung.
FELIX: yeah yeah.
CHAN: *sigh* he's back. Again.

Felix looked at Chan confused. Who was back? Was there something Chan knows that Felix doesn't?

I mean there are probably lots of stuff that Felix didn't know that Chan did. Like his life for example.

Felix realised he was just over thinking  these two small words for no proper reason. He could just ask Chan.

FELIX: who's back?
CHAN: the old Felix.
FELIX: Eh?
CHAN: oh you know the meanie and bad boy.

Oh.

FELIX: *rolls eyes* can't believe I was curious for no reason.
CHAN: *chuckles* how's your breakfast?
FELIX: *eating pancakes*good. Better than yesterday's.
CHAN: do you even remember what you had yesterday?
FELIX: ofcourse I do. It was some shit you made. And a drink. Weird one too.
CHAN: *chuckles* ok. Imma make my breakfast.
FELIX: never asked you.
CHAN: well ok.

Chan got busy making his breakfast. He just comfortably hummed a song while making a delicious breakfast.

But Felix wasn't so comfortable. No it wasnt because Chan was near him and he hot nervous. It was nowhere near that.

It was beacuse of the delicious breakfast that chef Bang was making. Felix smelled chocolate flying through the air. He took a peek at what Chan was making.

Very unfortunately it was waffles. Why was it and unfortunate? Because Felix literally LOVED waffles. And obviously he wasn't gonna ask some from Chan. Not Chan out of all people.

Wanna know another unfortunate? Chan noticed Felix.

And he knew exactly what to do.

Chan came and sat down in front of Felix, not glancing at him at all.

Felix tried to look anywhere but Chan's food. But he failed eventually. Like duh. Have you looked at his food?

 Have you looked at his food?

(A/N: and I'm hungry...)

Chan smirked as he saw Felix eyeing his food. He tried making it more interesting.

CHAN: yum~ shit this is too good.

He looks at Felix licking his lips.

CHAN: mm~ I should become a chef. Yep. Cooking shall be my major.

And Felix had enough.

FELIX: bitch why can't you shut your fucking mouth?!!
CHAN: why? To stop from talking? Or...from eating this delicious double choco syrup and ice cream topped ice-
FELIX: SHUT UP!!! Ugh!

Felix tries to go upstairs but Chan grabs his wrist and makes him sit down.

CHAN: before you go *hands him another plate of waffles* have this.
FELIX: w-what. I ain't having your stupid food.
CHAN: come on I know you want it.
FELIX: *eye roll*

Good for Chan he knew exactly how to make him eat.

CHAN: k, I'll go now.

Felix looks behind Chan as he watches him go. When Chan was finally gone he looked back at the food he was gone.

Did he even wait a second? No.

And before he knew it, the food was down his throat.
.
.
.
.
.
GUYS I'M SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SORRY!! I know this chap isn't good and really short but I swear I have more stuff coming. I just don't know how to put it in order.

Also I was planning out my other story so I'm sorry!!!

Anyways thanks for reading😅😁