TOO MUCH PAIN

Felix walked on the dark pavements under the gloomy sky. Nothing was going right. Everything was just messed up. Everywhere he went, trouble followed him. His life was like...breaking apart. Or maybe it was already broken.

It seemed like everything was turning against him. It felt everyone was about to leave him soon. Chan was obviously gonna leave him. Minho was already gone and is probably gonna take Jisung with him. Changbin...he broke Changbin's heart. Hyunjin being Changbin's bestfriend was probably not someone that would last with him long enough as well. He only had Seungmin and I.N but to Felix, they were probably gonna go soon. Everyone would leave him.

Thoughts filled his head. Some of his past memories were coming back to him.

"You're useless"
"Ugh pathetic"
"No wonder your mom left you in this garbage"
"Grow up will you!?"

Maybe I am useless...

He could feel hot tears suddenly running down his cheeks. His pace was faster now. He didn't know where he was going. But he knew all he needed was someone's warm hugs. Someone's love. Maybe...Chan's love...

Before realising he was already sniffling. Now he was running. Running for no reason whatsoever. He was just running to nowhere. He was in pain. Alot of pain. But it wasn't something different or new to him. That's all he's been feeling all his life. He was dumped from the day he was born. And just when he thought he found family...he didn't.

He has everything. Money, power, friends and so much more. But he doesn't have happiness. The people who made him smile the slightest, seem to be fading.

He was still running until something caught his eye.

And there he was. All drunk and wasted. Not just that but a girl was even kissing him.

Minho...

Felix was about to run to Jisung but thought of waiting and watching the whole scene. It could be some misunderstanding. He didn't want to break someone's relationship by looking at something for only a second.

But it definitely wasn't a misunderstanding. Without pulling away Minho just pulled her closer. He slowly slid his hand under her top and caressed her waist. Without wasting time, Felix quickly but quietly recorded a video of the whole thing.

.
.
.

FELIX: he's here. Do you want me to-

JISUNG: no. I'll handle it.

Knock knock

JISUNG: come in.

MINHO: hey jiji-

JISUNG: and get out.

MINHO: jisung what's wrong-

Minho's eyes shifted to the figure behind Jisung. And before he knew it he was already charging towards him and had punched him.

Third punch on the same cheek. Great. Felix thought.

Before he could punch him again a strong hand had blocked him by holding his hand with a tight grip. Minho shifted his gaze to Jisung and his eyes softened. Jisung was hurt and broken. His eyes were visibly teary but that doesn't change the fact that he was giving Minho a cold stare.

MINHO: Babe-

JISUNG: don't call me that.

MINHO: Jisung listen-

JISUNG: I don't want to hear my name from your mouth!! Go play with your sluts you piece of shit!

MINHO: jisung I can explain-

JISUNG: get out!!!

Minho looked at Jisung one more time before walking over to the door. As soon as he was outside Jisung walked over to close the door before Minho spoke up again.

MINHO: thanks Jisung. For everything... I love you....

Jisung just nodded, the cold expressionnot eaving his eyes. He watched Minho disappear in the darkness as he walked further away from the house. He slammed the door shut and stared at the door for a minute before finally falling onto his knees and letting his tears out.

FELIX: sung...

Felix felt heartbroken by seeing this sight. Jisung was more than just his best friend. He was like a brother to him. He was his other half. Seeing Jisung like this hurt Felix twice as Jisung.

He quickly went over to the crying boy and hugged him tightly.

FELIX: it's alright sung. I'm here. Don't worry.

JISUNG: lix...why would he do that.

FELIX: it's ok. Get over him. He's shit. You can't be weak now can you?

JISUNG: mhm

Silence went by as Felix slowly picked Jisung up and cuddled with him on the couch. Felix's shirt became wet due to Jisung's tears. But he didn't notice because he was too busy muttering comforting words to the little squirrel.

JISUNG: you know what? I was already planning on breaking up. I saw this coming.

FELIX: w-wait what?

JISUNG: do you think I never saw your bruised cheek? You think I never saw the cold stares Minho gave you behind my back? You think I never heard his threats?

FELIX: I- you- what the-

Felix was speechless. Jisung knew all of it all this time?

JISUNG: *chuckle* love does blind you huh? I mean it seems like it blinded him. He dared to hurt you and just cuz- ugh. Why even mention it anymore.

Felix was completely shocked. Just a second ago Jisung was crying and now he started laughing. But what did it matter? He was happy to his friend slowly recovering. Hopefully he would get over this whole thing.

FELIX: I don't understand you sometimes.

JISUNG: and I never understand you.

.
.
.

Felix walked back home. Silence surrounded him. Not a footstep could be heard. Well, except for his. He was just casually walking before tears started flowing. He didn't know why he was crying. He was obviously hurt. But he didn't know what hurt so much.

As he kept walking, only one this filled his mind.

Chan

.
.
.
.
.
So...I think the story is getting kinda boring at this point. What do you think?

Also definitely gonna put some Chanlix fluff. Or atleast I'll try....

And I can't believe I myself made my ultimate ship break up(;'༎ຶٹ༎ຶ')

What a great shopper I am. I'm ashamed... kidding.

Anyways hope u like this chap. Stay safe and healthy. Byeeeeeee.