YOU ARE THE WORLD

CHAN: Felix?

Chan looked around the halls searching for Felix. Felix had again disappeared in the morning. And as soon as Chan saw Felix not there by his side, he started searching for him. Basically, that's all he's been doing all morning. The fact that the house was huge made it even harder.

He kept looking inside every room, balcony, washroom and whatever else was there. Until he finally heard a low sniffle from inside a room. It didn't take him long to realise he was standing in front of Yeji's room.

Slowly and cautiously, Chan opened the the bedroom door. And there he was. Felix.

Chan's heart, that was filled with worry, now filled with sadness and sorrow. Felix had pulled his knees up to his chest, one hand holding a plushie of Yeji's and the other clutching her pink blanket as he sat on her bed.

He really does love her

Chan: Lix...

Felix slowly looked up at Chan. His tears, that seem to have stopped for some time, starting flowing again, uncontrollably.

FELIX: Channie...

Chan quickly walked over to the boy and pulled him in his warm and comfy hug. Felix hugged him tightly.

CHAN: Lix. It's ok. Shh. It's ok Lix it's ok.

FELIX: c-channie. D-don't l-leave m-me. E-everyone leaves m-me.

CHAN: Felix I told you, I'll never leave you. No matter what.

FELIX: you won't right? P-please tell me y-you w-won't. t-tell me I c-can t-trust y-you.

CHAN: I won't Lix I won't.

Chan pulled the boy closer. Felix started to calm down after a little while. His cries became quieter and turned to sniffles. Felix nuzzled his head on Chan's chest while Chan lay down on the bed, Felix on top of him. Felix had his arms around Chan's waist while Chan caressed his hair, the other hand rubbing his back. (A/N: Idk of I'm writing this properly but imagining it is so adorableeeee).

FELIX: channie?

CHAN: hm?

FELIX: why does everyone hate me?  (A/N: I mean, i love you)

CHAN: lix...

Chan cupped Felix's cheeks and made him look up at him. He smiled sadly but sweetly at the boy in his arms.

CHAN: no one hates you lix.

FELIX: they do-

CHAN: Lix there are so many people that love you. You just don't realise it. What about Jisung? He's your bestfriend. He scolded his boyfriend to stand up for you. And your other friends? They're always by your side. Remember you're dance teacher? She appreciates you and your enthusiasm towards dancing so much. Felix there are many many people that love you but you don't notice this because you only think about your past.

Chan ran his hand through Felix's hair and caressed his cheeks.

CHAN: everyone goes through their own troubles sooner or later. You're not any different. Don't push yourself away from everyone. I know you're strong. Just be yourself. What others say don't matter. Be strong Felix. For me atleast.

Felix just stared at Chan blankly. He tried to take in every word he said. Maybe he wasn't so unlucky after all. Maybe there was still a way to lighten up the dark. Maybe it wasn't really the end.

FELIX: from everyone you mentioned that loved me....are you not included?

Chan became stiff at the sudden question. Not long after he gave Felix a little smile.

CHAN: ofcourse I am.

FELIX: why did you hesitate?

CHAN: I...I just thought you...you wouldn't like it. You know.

Felix just shook his and placed his head on Chan's chest.

FELIX: you're dumb

CHAN: no I seriously love you. I could give you the whole world.

FELIX: *giggles* you can't give me the whole world silly. It's too big.

Chan smiled, his heart fluttering at Felix's cute giggle. He was happy he was able to make the little boy smile. He slowly cupped Felix's cheeks.

CHAN: you're right. I can't give you the world when the world is here in my arms right now.

Felix's breath almost stopped at this. After a few seconds he gave Chan a little smile, laying his head back o  his chest.

.
.
.
.
.

Wassup ppl. Looks who's backkkkkkk. Did y'all miss me?

I was supposed to update yesterday cuz it was my childhood bestie Felixue_914 birthday but I got too busy. So today is my lil bro's birthday so somehow I sneakily updated.

Enjoy~