LUST

Chan stared at the screen of his phone while he waited for Felix to come out of the washroom. He sighed.

What's taking him so long?

Suddenly he felt a weight on top of him. He put his phone down and saw Felix. Before he could say another word, he felt Felix's lips on him. Unable to hold himself, he closed his eyes and kissed back. Chan tried sitting up, Felix now sitting on his lap.

Felix pushed himself more while Chan did the same, deepening the kiss. Chan leaned his palms to hold himself still, while trying to get more. Felix opened Chan's shirt buttons slowly with one hand while trying to get the most of Chan's lips.

Felix started running his hands on Chan's body while Chan slipped his tongue inside Felix's mouth, tasting every corner of his mouth. They pulled out after awhile, staring at each other lustfully. Felix moved his eyes to Chan's lips, still not having enough. He leaned in for another kiss but Chan stopped him.

CHAN: Felix go get some rest

Felix got back a little to look at Chan better.

FELIX: but I don't wanna

CHAN: lix please. I know you're tired. And you're still still drunk.

FELIX: no I'm not. I don't want rest. I only want you...

CHAN: Felix...please listen to me.

FELIX: no Channie. I don't wanna sleep.

CHAN: felix if you don't listen to me I'll...I'll...I'll leave you.

Silence took over them as Chan said that. A tear escaped Felix's eye, followed by more. Chan panicked seeing Felix like this.

Shit. Why did I say that!

CHAN: lix I'm sorry I didn't mean that-

Chan tried to cup Felix's cheek but Felix pushed him away.

FELIX: you didn't have to promise you know...

CHAN: lix no I really didn't mean it-

FELIX: I hate you. Get out.

Felix got up from Chan's lap and sat on the bed, rubbing his eyes.

CHAN: Felix-

FELIX: don't call me!

Chan sighed. He slowly cupped Felix's cheeks and made him face Chan.

CHAN: lix..I'm sorry. I really didn't mean it. Please trust.

FELIX: you didn't?

CHAN: *shakes head*

FELIX: so you're not leaving me?

CHAN: I could never leave you baby. I love you afterall.

FELIX: really?

CHAN: mhm.

FELIX: then fuck me

Chan's eyes widened.

CHAN: felix what are you-

FELIX: you said you love me-

Chan put a hand over Felix's mouth and pushed his to the bed, falling on top of him.

CHAN: Felix you really need some sleep. You're going crazy. Please take some rest Lix. For me atleast. For Channie.

Felix frowned and pushed Chan's hand away. He turned around, facing his back to Chan.

FELIX: fine.

Chan smiled in victory. He laid down beside Felix and reached his hands hug Felix. But Felix pushed him away. Chan pouted and turned the other side. After a few minutes, he felt an arm wrap itself around his waist.

FELIX: don't ignore me

CHAN: but you pushed my hand away

FELIX: you could've kept trying.

Chan chuckled at the little boy and turned to him. He caressed his hair, helping him to go to sleep. Once he was asleep, Chan kissed his forehead and smiled.

I love you Lixxie

.
.
.
.
.

Am I the only one who's good at imagining kiss scenes but not writing them?