LOVE STORY

𝕎𝕖 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕕 5𝕂!!!!! 𝕀𝕗 𝕚 𝕕𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕘𝕦𝕪𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕟 𝕚𝕕𝕜 𝕨𝕙𝕠 𝕚 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖. 𝔸𝕝𝕤𝕠 𝕤𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕞𝕒𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕪𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕔𝕣𝕪 𝕪𝕖𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕕𝕒𝕪 𝕓𝕖𝕔𝕒𝕦𝕤𝕖 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕝𝕒𝕤𝕥 𝕥𝕨𝕠 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕤 (;´༎ຶٹ༎ຶ') ʕ •́؈•̀ ₎ 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒌𝒔 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒔𝒖𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒎𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒚𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔.

-------------------------------------------------------

YEJI: I'm home...

CHAN: welcome back.

Chan smiled at her in a welcoming way. What she didn't notice was the sadness behind his smile. She smiled back at him, already feeling better after the exhausting shopping day. She came closer and hugged him tightly as her body loosened and relaxed. Chan hesitated for a while before hugging her back lightly.

Yeji notices the off behaviour and pulls back to look at him.

YEJI: Chan? Is everything all right?

CHAN: um...yeah. why?

Yeji narrowed her eyes. She knew something was definitely off. She suddenly cupped Chan's face softly, catching him off guard.

YEJI: You know you can always tell me if anything's wrong right?

CHAN: mhm. It's just...guess I'll tell you later.

Yeji smiled at him. Chan for sure felt that this time, Yeji's smile didn't make him feel better like usual. It made him feel worse for some reason. Nonetheless he smiled back.

YEJI: whatever you are comfortable with.

Chan nodded and turned around about to walk away but Yeji called his name and pulled him. Suddenly he felt a pair of lips on his. Yeji's lips.

As soon as he realised Yeji was kissing him (which he obviously didn't return) flashbacks of yesterday were coming to him.

"Why won't you consider me too!"

"Why don't you try to look at exactly what's hurting me?"

"I trusted you so much."

"I was so deep in love."

"Channie...do you not love me anymore?"

His heart ached as those words came back to him. Then he noticed Felix. Right behind Yeji, face buried in his phone. Not caring at all about what's happening. But Chan's connection with the boy was too strong. He knew Felix was hurting more than ever. And he knew he saw the scene.

Chan quickly pulled back. By that time Felix was already downstairs.

CHAN: I gotta go

Chan ran off downstairs. He had enough. He didn't want to hurt him anymore. He could kill himself for Felix. He had to explain before it was too late.