ANNOYED

A/N: when I put italics it shows what Felix is thinking, unless it in the end of a normal sentence. Example: he was the biggest distraction.
Onto the story

----------------------------------------

AUTHOR'S P.O.V

FELIX: Oh no. Oh no. OH NO.

Felix looked around and moved his hand up and down his body, looking for a hint of the shiny little object. Panicked filled inside him. 11pm and he was still outside his house, still searching for the key he has been looking for the past 20 minutes. What if he was left outside the whole night?

Why, oh why did he have to go out with Jisung so suddenly? Just why?

Felix's eyes moved up and down the whole place, until it finally shot up as thunder struck his head.

Just knock the door dummy.

So he hated Chan so much as to forget that he even lived under the same roof as him. Good job Felix.

FELIX: *sigh* I really do hate him huh?

Felix knocked on the door twice, happiness and sadness filling up his heart.

Why was he happy? He finally gets to go inside, away from this icy (stan itzy) atmosphere, and back in his cosy and comfy bed.

Why was he sad? He has to see Chan. Again!

Yeah he did for sure has developed the tiniest, almost non-existent feelings for Chan. So he should be atleast a little happy, right? But don't forget that he was afraid of falling in love. And he has his reasons too.

He was trying his best, and wasn't planning on giving up soon. Everything has a consequence or two.

Lost in his deep thoughts, Felix didn't realise for straight 5 minutes that he was still standing outside in the freezing air under the dark and gloomy sky. It was when he shook his head hard, that his brain came back to him.

He looked at the huge, fancy golden door with disbelief. He stood there, cursing at Chan in his mind with numb hands and cold breath.

I'm pretty sure it doesn't take someone a hundred years to open the front door, even if you live in a huge ass mansion.

He knocked again and started ringing the door bell multiple times, growing impatient. In the end he screamed out Chan's name.

His neighbors? He lived in a hill top so nobody-except maybe owls and insects-was there to listen to him, wether he asked for help or screamed out of frustration.

The boy had nothing to do now except make some calls and ask for help, or maybe sleep on the garden floor for the night, since he gave up. He tried calling his friends but unluck hit him hard as none picked up.

The last person he could call was Chan. Maybe he could pick up the call even if he can't hear him knocking or ringing the door bell.

Felix opened the chat and was about to tap on the call button but smacked his head instead.

Chan
I'll be staying at Soobin's house today

If only he hadn't ignored Chan's text, this wouldn't have happened. Anyways what happened has happened. Either way he had to call him. He was possibly awake and spending time with his best friend.

Hopefully he didn't go there just sleep.

(In the call)

Felix
Hey Chan.