FUNERAL

A/N: Just wanted to clear some things up. On the wedding day Chan felt something bad was about to happen and he would get blamed for that. The truth is he did get blamed but not by anyone else but only himself. So basically he blamed himself for Yeji's death but no one else blamed him because they were smart enough to understand it was not his fault.

They main reason he blamed himself was because he felt guilty seeing Felix crying for Yeji.

Onto the story

------------------------------

Felix stood shaking, hand together as tears flowed non-stop. He was in lots of agony and pressure, and all that was just not visible. But after all, silent tears were the most painful ones.

He brought his head up to look at Yeji's coffin, putting his head down seconds later as more tears came out.

Chan watched the boy from afar. He just wanted to go and hug him tightly. He wanted to shower him with comfort and affection. He wanted to fill him with kisses.

But he couldn't.

Beacuse Felix didn't want him to.

In fact, Felix himself told Chan to sit far from him in the funeral. He said he wanted space from him.

Space. He wants space from me.

Chan sighed and looked down. He really didn't know what to do anymore. He didn't know what was going on. He didn't what all this meant. Honestly, he didn't even wanna know.

So much uncertainty. So much detestation. So much love. So much tormentation. Too much to deal with.

If only. If only everything was fixed in the flick of a finger. If only happiness came with a tik of the clock. If only they lived in some magical world.

It may sound childish, but just imagine how happy they could have been. How great everything would've been. Everything would've been full of cuddles and kisses and affection.

Felix kept his head low, trying not to let out any sob. But his head shot up when a familiar voice rang through his head.

???: felix??

He turned around at the voice and saw the familiar sillhoute of a lady walking down the aisle, looking around.

Mom no...

Luckily his eyes had found Chan. He quickly ran over to him, unseen by his mom.

Chan looked behind him to see who had suddenly back hugged him. He saw a teary eyed Felix staring at him with fear and pleading eyes.

FELIX: m-my m-mom

Chan moved his eyes from Felix. It didn't take him long to find the tall and slim figure that was looking around, probably searching for Felix.

Without another word, Chan nodded at Felix and pulled him out of the place.

.
.
.
.
.

60th chap already? Damn. I feel like I started this book only a few days ago.

I think there's about...5 chaps left??? Let's just wait and watch.

Enjoy and byeeeeee