LOST LOVE

CHANGBIN: so...its all over huh?

Hyunjin nodded while looking at the beach scenery in front of him. Like always, nothing went right. He thought if he married Yeji, then he would forget Changbin. But she was gone.

CHANGBIN: c'mon. Let's walk.

HYUNJIN: hm ok.

Hyunjin and Changbin walked beside the beach in a peaceful silence. Both lost inside their minds thinking about each other.

Changbin had finally realised why he was feeling like this. Like this towards Hyunjin. And he didn't want to accept it. Hyunjin probably didn't feel the same. So what's the use? But he couldn't hold it in. He had to let it out.

CHANGBIN: hyunjin?

HYUNJIN: hm?

CHANGBIN: we need to talk.

Changbin said stopping in his tracks. Hyunjin turned to face Changbin with a confused look.

HYUNJIN: about?

Changbin sighed

It's now or never

CHANGBIN: I well...you see... lately I've been..lost. I mean, I, well..ugh!! How do I say it..

Changbin took a deep breath, trying to calm himself. A frown took over his face as he decided to get straight to the point, without any explanation. He turned to face a waiting Hyunjin.

CHANGBIN: ok so lately I've been feeling really weird and even though I don't want to accept it I... I think I'm in love with you...

Changbin closed his eyes and hung his head low due to embarrassment.

Why did I do this...

Hyunjin stood there, completely taken aback. He didn't know how to respond. Was it a dream? Was this really reality?

Changbin sighed when he didn't get any reply. He looked up...only to be met by a pair of lips on his. He closed his eyes once he realised it was Hyunjin's. He enjoyed Hyunjin's soft lips on his, wondering why he hadn't fallen for the younger before.

Hyunjin pushed himself towards Changbin, the want for the ecstatic feeling increasing. Changbin wrapped his hands around Hyunjin's neck and pulled him closer.

Hyunjin pulled away after a few second, before it got too heated. He panted ever so lightly while smiling at Changbin. Changbin returned the smile, hope filling him.

CHANGBIN: so...?

HYUNJIN: I love you too hyung.

Changbin's face lit up at the answer.

CHANGBIN: wait really-?

HYUNJIN: I've actually liked you- loved you, for some time now.

CHANGBIN: Oh. How long?

HYUNJIN: um...4 years??

CHANGBIN: holy- you're joking right?

HYUNJIN: no kitten.

Changbin blushed hard at the nick name.

HYUNJIN: yep you do love me.

CHANGBIN: what do you mean?

HYUNJIN: nothing. Just checking. If I have an effect on you.

CHANGBIN: so you don't trust me.

HYUNJIN: if i didn't trust you I wouldn't have loved you dum dum.

CHANGBIN: don't call me dum dum. I'm older.

HYUNJIN: have you and Felix been talking?

CHANGBIN: uh..no.

Changbin and Hyunjin laughed aloud, changbin no longer feeling hurt at the mention of Felix.

CHANGBIN: anyways I need to go home now-

HYUNJIN: *fake cough*

CHANGBIN: what?

HYUNJIN: aren't you...forgetting something?

CHANGBIN: what?

HYUNJIN: 😑

CHANGBIN: 🤔🤔 whatttt

HYUNJIN: 😞 goodbye. I'm never talking to you again.

CHANGBIN: hey no- but I don't get it-

HYUNJIN: so you love me but you don't wanna date me

CHANGBIN: um..no?

HYUNJIN: *super dramatic gasp* what in the cheesy greesy world?!!

CHANGBIN: I'd rather marry you-

HYUNJIN: yeah no I'm 18😤

CHANGBIN: ouch- anyways gtg-

HYUNJIN: you fucking-

CHANGBIN: and... wanna date?

HYUNJIN: ...

CHANGBIN: so-

HYUNJIN: IS THAT THE WAY TO ASK YOU HEADLESS GHOST?!!!

CHANGBIN: *puts hands up in defense* ok ok. Be my boyfriend?

HYUNJIN: no

CHANGBIN: why-

HYUNJIN: OFCOURSE ITS A YES YOU SHITHEAD!

CHANGBIN: why are you screaming at me when you're the one who- nevermind.

HYUNJIN: anyways good night baby. See you tomorrow. I love you~

Changbin looked at Hyunjin, confused at how quickly his personality changed. He watched Hyunjin walk away before running to him and stopping him.

CHANGBIN: aren't YOU forgetting something now?

HYUNJIN: uh..am I?

CHANGBIN: ok I'll wait till you remember to give me my good night kiss.

HYUNJIN: pfft no. I already sacrificed dear life by kissing you once. I don't wanna take in that stinky breath again.

CHANGBIN: but-

HYUNJIN: good night~

With that Hyunjin ran away. Changbin shook his head and smiled as he watched the boy run away.

This kid seriously

.
.
.
.
.

This moment was supposed to be on the rooftop (I think I have an obsession with rooftopsXD but you can't blame me) but when I realised it I was too lazy to write it again so...here it is. Beach side moment.✌

Enjoy~