REMEMBER?

FELIX P.O.V

I kept getting nervous as time passed. Only not knowing why. I seriously hate this feeling. It was happening too often. It's good Chan didn't have a lot of classes with me. Only science and dance. Which is right now. I really love dancing. But I don't know what's gonna happen today, knowing Chan has it with me.

DANCE CLASS

TEACHER: Ok class. We would be doing something different today. It will be a triple dance.

Interesting I thought.

TEACHER: I'll be dividing you into three. And you get 20 mins to practice your dance. Ok let me start.

The teacher slowly started dividing us into three. Let me be honest. I usually don't care who my partner is when it comes to dancing, as long as he/she contributes. I usually dance to release my stress, and right now, it's the biggest help. I could also release my stress by gaming.

TEACHER: Umm...chan, bambam and...

I was waiting for the next unlucky person. I chuckled to myself thinking 'their not gonna live long'

TEACHER: Felix!
FELIX: YES?!
TEACHER: *Chuckles* you're not paying attention are you?

Wondering why I didn't get scolded? Cuz well, being the teacher's pet isn't always bad, right?

TEACHER: Anyways, you're gonna dance with Chan and bambam.

Ok. Maybe I was wrong. The fact that I can dance with anyone as long as they contribute. I knew Chan would perfectly contribute. But I couldn't hold his presence, or could I?

FELIX: but-fine...

I knew there was no use fighting back.

TEACHER: Next group: jungkook, jimin and j hope and last but not least minho, hyunjin and Yeji. Ok class go off to your own groups and START.

I turned to look at Chan, but before I could I was met with the evil three faces of jungkook jimin and j hope. Of course they knew I wasn't pleased with my group. I thought not taking it far and just gave them a death glare before looking away.

I looked in another direction, realising minho and hyunjin left my side and had gone to their own groups. I spotted hyunjin, almost dying. He really liked Yeji that much.

I chuckled looking at him. And on his reaction when Yeji pulled him by his hand to find a better place to practice.

(A/N : this is yeji from itzy if you don't know

(A/N : this is yeji from itzy if you don't know. Yeah I know she's hot😋)

Not trying to be mean but I feel love is really useless. And as I don't seem to have been loved, it seemed pretty much worthless to me.

CHAN: Hey dude. Coming to practice?