COMFESSION TROUBLES

???: ughh. He won't even look at me Hyunjin!
HYUNJIN: you know he does look at you, but as a friend ofcourse.
???: Are you even listening Hyunjin?
HYUNJIN: *sigh* Changbin hyung just confess already. You'll regret it later.
CHANGBIN: but what if he re-
HYUNJIN: there's plenty of fish in the sea.
CHANGBIN: But he's a rare one.
HYUNJIN: *eye roll* then do whatever you want.

Hyunjin got up to leave. He had enough of Changbin's "crush" which seemed to have remained as only a crush for 2 whole years now.

It almost became Hyunjin's schedule to come to Changbin at the end of every week to hear what his little crush did and all the interactions and stuff.

Changbin did all the talk with only one listener, Hyunjin.

But deep down he felt sorry as well. Changbin was scared, and Hyunjin knew it. He was going through the same thi-

CHANGBIN: fine fine I'm sorry. *grabs wrist*

Hyunjin looks at Changbin's hand, completely flustered. But 5 seconds hadn't passed when he realised this obviously didn't mean anything.

HYUNJIN: fine. What do you wanna do now?
CHANGBIN: let's go to the restaurant. My treat. I'll make it up to you.

Hyunjin smiled widely at Changbin. It had been a while since they had hung out.

He wouldn't blame Changbin for that though. It was his fault. He always puts the idea down.

He didn't think his heart could handle.

CHANGBIN: and after we finish eating we can decide how to confront hi-
HYUNJIN: Hyung!!!
CHANGBIN: joking joking. Let's go.
.
.
CHANGBIN: hey Felix.
FELIX: oh hey hyung.

The two boys greeted each other calmly, despite the fact that there were girls going haywire behind them.

CHANGBIN: so lately some problems have been going on and I wanted to tall to you about it. I already told Hyunjin but I thought you should know too.

Changbin said calmly. He hoped that Felix would say yes.

FELIX: ofcourse. What is it about?

Changbin sighed in relief when Felix said agreed. Why? Lemme just inform you that just because Felix is rude to Chan doesn't mean it's his personality.

Honestly Felix is a nice and caring person inside.

CHANGBIN: thanks. But not now. Let's just escape from these silicon filled barbie girls.

FELIX: haha ok.😊
.
.
.
.
.
Hey...
I hope today's chap was better than yesterday's.

Also I'm gonna introduce Changbin's crush after a few more Chanlix, Changjin and jilix interactions😄

Anyways enjoy!