NOW IS THE TIME

NEXT MORNING

FELIX P.O.V

I woke up to a warm feeling under my hand. At first I was confused as to what was happening. Until I finally opened my eyes and realised I was in Chan's arms.

I stayed in that position for a while, even after the realisation. I crept an inch closer to observe his unique features.

His long eyelashes were almost touching my eyes. The natural curls in his soft hair were so touchable. His big boopable nose just went so perfectly with his pouty lips. His perfectly sculpted jawline made by the gods was to die for.

I looked down at his soft, smooth hands around my waist. I really wished this lasted forever. If only-NO FELIX!!! WTF ARE YOU THINKING!!!

God damn. This is so hard to go through.  I look up at his shining face again, admiring the beauty for the second time.

But I couldn't let this happen. I couldn't help such a stupid thing in my heart take over me. It was only a matter of few days, and you would be gone...

CHAN: Take a picture. It last longer.

I was grabbed out of my thoughts as he spoke up.

FELIX: What?
CHAN: 😏😏
FELIX: Take that sleepy smirk off your face you ugly turd goblin.
CHAN: Yeah sure. Sorry for disturbing your staring session tho.

Chan slowly starts opening his eyes. He smiles at me sweetly.

God.

He's such a soft baby.

CHAN: yeah that.

GOD DAMN IT FELIX!!! COME OUT OF IT YOU LITTLE-

I quickly shook my head and looked at him sternly.

FELIX: I don't know what you're thinking right now but you better get it out of your shitful head.
CHAN: ok...i wasn't really thinking anything but by what you said...it seems like YOU are thinking something...
FELIX: Ugh u little annoying bitch. Shut your ass up.
CHAN: I didn't use my ass to talk in this convo tho. ( a/n lol i have no clue what I'm doing😂😂)
FELIX: Jesus. Why the hell are you even alive??
CHAN: Cuz god wanted me alive.😂 duh.

God this young man right here is annoying. But that laugh tho. It's so- UGHHHH FELIX!!! SNAP OUT OF IT.

CHAN: ok if you're done for the last time, may I go? I mean at least I can go fix myself and help you stare longer. 🙄🙄
FELIX: oh bitch pls. I have no interest in seeing your ugly ass face.
CHAN: then I'll challenge you to not stare at me the whole day, let alone look at me.

Shit...this can go rough.

FELIX: fine. I accept it.
CHAN: I mean it's ok if you don't-
FELIX: I ACCEPT IT OK!! NOW GET OUT.
CHAN: Geez...chill man. Lemme take my clothes first. And some makeup, *whispers* to help you stare longer😉.
FELIX: GET OUT!!!!
CHAN: ok ok. God...

As soon as he gets out I let out a loud, annoyed sigh.

Heart, why are you doing this?

I looked at the door from which Chan left. And thought to myself.