YOU PROMISED...

Chan closed his locker as he started walking towards his next class, waiting for the next song to play from his playlist. He hummed as he walked through the empty hallways, feeling peace take over him after a long time. He put one of his hands inside his pocket and sighed.

Alot has happened. And he needed a break.

Suddenly he felt a small hand grab his jacket sleeve. He put his headphones down and turned around to be met by Felix's tiny figure looking down. He looked at the boy taken aback. Why was he suddenly here? Did he need something?

His thoughts were interrupted when Felix's broken voice reached his ears.

FELIX: Chan... why are you i-ignoring me?

Chan looked at Felix, not knowing what to say. He just wanted to hug the boy right now and give him the assuring words he had given him before.

CHAN: Felix I...

FELIX: please don't ignore me. S-stay with m-me. Please.

Felix slowly looked up at Chan trying to hold back his tears.

FELIX: Please, Channie... I need you...

Chan gulped. He didn't know what to say. Oh how badly he wanted to pull the older closer and hold him forever. But he couldn't. He just couldn't...

FELIX: I wanna h-hug you. I'm l-lonely without y-you

CHAN: Felix, you should be heading to class.

Felix closed his tiny fingers against Chan. He came closer and bit his lips, trying not to cry.

FELIX: Channie... don't leave me... please... e-everyone is leaving me... please don't walk away. Let me stay with you. Channie...please...

He wiped a small tear drop that just dropped, looking up again at Chan with hopeful eyes. He was slowly losing energy and proceeded to wrap his hand around Chan's pinkie.

FELIX: channie...I need you with me. Please don't ignore me. Don't g-go away. Keep me with you. I'm really sorry. I just wanna stay with you. I'm scared Channie. J-just take me w-with you.. don't you love me Channie?...

Chan stared at the pleading boy. He was speechless. He didn't want to see the small boy hurt. He wanted to do anything to make him happy. He wanted the smile on his face back.

Before he could answer though the bell rang. Chan quickly removed his pinkie from Felix's hand and walked back a little.

CHAN: I...have a class.

With that he ran away, leaving Felix even heartbroken than before. Felix stared as Chan went further and further away until he was out of his sight. He fell on his knees, little tears finally coming out.

But you promised...

.
.
.

Another double update!!! Hehe I'm sorry if I broke your hearts😜😅

Don't worry. There's more remember? Pls don't kill me..

Anyways enjoyyyyy. Byeee