Character Catch Up- *Part 2*

First 'I love you'- *Your POV* Since you and Alec started going out, he hasn't been on any dangerous missions. Some local ones yes but it seemed that there wasn't much drama going on in the vampire world. That however changed when a new born army started gathering in Paris. It reminded you so much of how you were turned and why. Aro was sending about 7 guards to disable the army, Alec and his sister being two of those going. You had been offered to join them but you were still getting used to your powers and they weren't that powerful yet so you declined, not wanting to slow them down or be a burden. Before going, Alec visited you in your room to say goodbye. He knocked on the door and you let him in, knowing who it was by listening to his footsteps. You stood in front of each other and he spoke.

"I just wanted to say goodbye. I don't know how long I will be gone for but it won't be too long." He said, wrapping his arm around you and pulling you into a hug.

"I know but from what Aro told us, they are a quite powerful army." You said into his shoulder, rubbing your head under his chin gently.

"It will be fine, I will call you when I can." Alec leant down and gave you a kiss before walking over to the door.

Rushing up to him, you turned him around and gave him another passion filled kiss before leaning away.

"I love you." You whispered to him, wanting him to know before he left.

"I love you too." He replied back before giving you one last kiss and leaving through the door.

How they kiss you- Alec's kisses depend on the circumstance. If you are saying goodbye for a couple of hours, his kisses are short and sweet. They are this type if his laying with you or you're on a date. If he is leaving on a long mission, there passion filled to leave you wanting more and to show you how much he will miss you. You kissed long and sweet when you were doing nothing, just basking in each other's presence.

You find out they are supernatural/they find out- You both knew before meeting

What he calls you- Sweetheart, soulmate, honey

What you call him- Prince, cutie, mate

They/you hurt them/you by accident- Neither of you could hurt each other drastically given the fact that you are vampires but when training, it wasn't rare for some cracks to appear. Similar to this, Alec sometimes left training injured slightly due to your weather powers, specifically you lightening.