He/she realize they like you Part 2

Emmett-*His POV*

It has been three weeks since David has harassed (y/n) and he hasn't done it since. I've made sure of it. Me and (y/n) have been hanging out for the past few weeks, either at her house or at school. I don't know why, but lately I have been having a weird feeling when I am around (y/n). I have a feeling I know what it is but I have to be certain. At the moment, I am om my way to (y/n)'s in my truck. As I pull up at her house, I suddenly get really nervous. 'What's wrong with me?' I thought to myself. Knocking on the front door, (y/n)'s dad, (f/n), opened the door.

"Oh, hello Emmett," (f/n) said. "How are you?"

"I am fine (f/n), how are you?" I answered, holding out my hand for him to shake.

"Ah, I am great son," (f/n) said, shaking my hand. "My you are freezing, come on in. (Y/n) is in her room."

"Thanks (f/n)." I said, already going up the stairs, eager to see (y/n).

"And keep the door open." I heard him shout after me.

Chuckling, I walked to (y/n)'s room, my feet silent on the carpet. Opening her door, my breath caught (I still have to pretend to breath y'know)  in my throat as I took in her appearance. She was dancing around her room with her headphones on, wearing shorts and a loose t-shirt that was bouncing up with every leap she did, showing her (s/k/n) stomach. It was in that moment that I realized I had a crush on (y/n) (l/n).

Rosalie-*Her POV*

It has been 2 weeks since I had met (y/n) whilst shopping with Alice and Esme and we have been hanging out multiple times. I've had so much fun with her in the past few weeks, the most fun I have ever had in my immortal life. Today we were shopping at the mall, looking at the new clothes that came in earlier. At the moment, (y/n) was in the changing rooms trying on some clothes that I had given to her.

"Rosalie? I'm finished." (y/n) said, her head peeking out from the behind the curtain.

"Well come on then," I said, giggling. "Show me what you look like."

The curtains drew open and (y/n) stepped out. As soon as she did, venom pooled in my mouth as I took in her appearance. The red and black tank top that she was wearing was hugging her body, showing of her curves. The ripped jeans that I recommended pronounced her hips and bum, making it seem to stick out more than before. As I was staring at her, I didn't notice that she was trying to get my attention.

"..lie, Rosalie!" (y/n) said, looking at me through her eyelashes.

"Oh, what is it?" I asked, looking back at her after shaking my head, getting my thoughts in order.

"I said, do I look okay?" She repeated, giggling.

"Yes, you look beautiful." I said, my eyes widening as I spoke the words. It was then that I realised that I had a crush on (y/n), my one and only.

Jasper-*His POV*

It's been 3 months since (y/n) has introduced me to feeding on animals, and so far it has been hard. I keep slipping and have almost attacked 5 people.(Y/n) doesn't seem to care because she is still helping me, staying with me through it. She wants me to meet her family soon but I'm not sure if I can, I don't want to let her down. Right now, we are in a forest trying to find an animal. Standing still, I looked over to (y/n) and took in her features. She had her eyes closed so I couldn't see her magnificent honey gold eyes. Her lips were slightly part as she took a deep breath, taking in the different smells of the forest. Today, she was wearing a tight dress that made her chest stand out. I ended at the knee and she wore tights under it, along with mary jane black shoes. It was then that I noticed why I was so captivated by her, why I'm always sad when she is away. I had a crush on (y/n) Cullen.

*Sorry it was so short*

Alice-*Her POV*

It has been 3 weeks since I have introduced myself to (y/n) and the last weeks have been the best in my immortal life. We normally either hang out at her house or we hang out at school. My family is happy for me, glad that I have finally found my blood singer. She isn't like any human I have ever met, she's so kind, so warm hearted. At the moment, we are sitting on a field that was down the road from her house.

"Hey Alice?" (Y/n) said to me. "What would you do if I ever moved away from here."

"I would find out where you went and drag you back," I replied, jokingly making her laugh. "Why, you're not moving are you?"

"No, of course not." She said, giggling at my nervousness. "It was just a question."

"Oh ok" 'Thank god' I thought to myself. I don't know what I would do with myself if (y/n) moved away. I just realised, I had a crush on (y/n) and it probably won't go away any time soon.

Jacob-*His POV*

It had been a month since I met (y/n) and its been brilliant. I never knew imprinting would be so good. I helped her through the death of her sister and she has gotten better. Now, we were in her room listening to music whilst dancing round the room. The door was open, on command of (y/n)'s father Russell. We have been dancing around for about an hour now and we were still going. Looking over at (y/n), I watched as she jumoed up and down, her arms in the singing from side to side. Her hips were swivelling to the beat and her eyes were closed, as if she was transported into the song. Her long (h/c) jumping over her shoulders as she swung her head back and forth. I could feel my cheeks hearing up as I watched her. I came to the realisation that I was in love with (y/n) (y/l/n).

*Again sorry it was short*