Character Catch Up- Seth Clearwater *Part 1*

How you meet- *Your POV*- You were new to La Push, having moved there due to your father getting a new job at the local hospital in Forks. You had no idea what it was like in La Push but your parents reassured you that you would like it there. There was a beach and a few shops, as well as a school which is where you would be studying. For your whole life, you have loved the beach so having one about 10 minutes away was ideal. You helped your parents move all of your stuff inside and put all of your boxes in your bedroom. As you went downstairs where your parents where, they gestured for you to go over to them. 

"Why don't you go and explore, flower?" Your mother, (m/n), suggested. "Just don't wonder into the woods, we don't want you getting lost on your first day here." 

"Okay, I might go and explore the beach." You said, making sure to give your parents a hug before leaving, grabbing your coat on the way out. 

You walked around for about 10 minutes before realising that you had no idea where the beach was. Looking around, you searched for someone approachable to ask for directions. There weren't many people around, other than a group of boys and one girl and a few young teenagers. Debating who you were going to ask, you decided to go to the group. Walking closer to them, you realised that most of them were shirtless. 'How aren't they cold, it's freezing' you thought, before tapping one of them on the shoulder. Turning around, you noticed that he looked about your age. 

"Excuse me?" You said politely, not noticing that all of the group was now looking at you. "Which way is the beach?" 

The boy didn't answer you but stared at you instead, his cheeks a light pink. You stared at him confused, before looking at the group behind him. All of the had grins on their faces except for the only girl, who was glaring at you. You flinched back slightly, looking back at the boy who had seemed to have snapped out of the trance he was in. 

"O-oh, its that way." He said, pointing you in the direction of the beech. 

"Thank you." You said, starting to walk into the direction that the boy had pointed to. However, you stopped and turned back around. You felt that you needed to tell the strange boy your name. "I'm (y/n)." 

"I'm Seth." He said, looking slightly shocked that you had turned to talk to him again. "It's nice to meet you." 

He realises he has feelings for you- I've known (y/n) for a few weeks now. After first meeting her, we exchanged numbers and started to hang out. I gave her a tour of the town and after that we hung out for a bit. I have to say, she is the most beautiful and funny girl I have ever met. Whenever I'm with her, I can't help but smile. I couldn't have asked to have imprinted on a better person. I think I've already fell for her. 

You realise you have feelings for him- It has been a few weeks since you had met Seth and he has made you feel comfortable with your new environment. He has been a gentleman and has gave you a tour of the town to make sure that you won't get lost. He was so sweet and cute, making you smile and laugh all off the time. You think that you were falling for him, and falling very fast. 

He asks you out- *His POV*- After hanging out with (y/n) for a few more weeks, I have gain the confidence to ask her out. I have yet to tell her about my secret but I don't want to scare her away. I wasn't sure when to ask her out but now seemed the perfect moment. We are on the beach, which I found out was her favourite place, watching the waves down. I looked at her as she watched the sea with a peaceful look on her face. As she turned to look at me, I quickly turned around, hoping that she didn't catch me staring. 

"What's wrong?" She questioned, making me realise that she must have seen me staring. 

I glanced at her for a minute before plucking up the courage to ask her out.

"Nothing, you're just so beautiful." I said, looking her in the eyes as I gently grabbed her hand. "T-there's something I've been meaning to ask you, will you go on a date with me?" 

It was silent for a moment as she looked at me. I was beginning to get worried when she spoke up. 

"Of course I will." She answered, leaning over to me and wrapping her arms around me, pecking me on the cheek. 

First date/First kiss- *Your POV*- After Seth asked you out, he gave you the details. He informed you that you would be going to the beach. The next day, you were getting ready, deciding on an outfit. You had picked a red summer dress that reached you knees with some brown sandals that fastened at the ankle. You put on a light touch of make-up, wanting to have a natural face. When you had finished getting ready, you looked at the clock and realised that you still had some time left before the date. With that time, you checked to make sure that you looked good before sitting on your bed and playing on your phone. About fifteen minutes later, a knock came from the door. Getting up, you looked in the mirror one more time before walking down the stairs and opening the door. As you did, Seth stared at you with her mouth open. He wore some black jeans with a red top, looking like he was matching you. 

"W-wow." He stuttered. "You look beautiful." 

"Thank you, you look very handsome." You replied back, making his cheeks go a vibrant red. 

Holding his arm out, you slipped you arm into his after you had locked the door behind you. You started to walk towards the beach in a comfortable silence. When you got there, you noticed a blanket layed out with a picnic basket next to it. There were also fairy lights surrounding it, illuminating it. 

"Oh, it's so pretty Seth." You said, pulling him towards it. 

You both sat down and reached for the basket, opening it. Seth got the food and drinks out and placed them between the both of you, gesturing for you to take what you wish. Picking up a sandwich, you started to eat it, talking to Seth in between bites. 

"So, why did you move to La Push." He questioned, after taking a sip of his drink. 

"My dad got a new job at the hospital in Forks." You replied. 

"Do you like it here?" He asked. 

"Originally, I wasn't looking forward to living her, but then I met you." You said, looking him in the eyes. "You've made me grow to love it here." 

"Oh." He said, seeming to become shy as he glanced away from you, before looking you in the eyes again. Time seemed to slow as you gazed into each others eyes. You both leaned in slightly as you glanced down at his lips, noticing him doing the same thing to you. You both leant in at the same time and placed you lips together. Reaching up, you put your hand on his cheek and tilted your head slightly. You kissed for what seemed like forever but in reality was only a few minutes. Leaning back, you opened you eyes. Seth looked at you in the eyes, his cheek red before leaning down and kissing you again. Best date ever.