He/she realises they like you

Edward- *His POV*

It's been a few weeks since I have become friends with (y/n) and they have probably been the most brilliant weeks of my life. At the moment, I was helping her with our Science homework but I couldn't concentrate. I don't know why but I can't stop looking at her (h/l) luxurious (h/c) hair and her sparkling (e/c) eyes. I must have spaced out for a awhile because I hadn't noticed (y/n) had asked me a question.

"I'm sorry," I said with an embarrassed smile. "Could you repeat the question ?"

"Sure," She giggled, asking me the question again. "Are we done for the day?"

"Oh, yes we are." I answered looking away, rubbing the back of my neck. "What do you want to do?"

"We could watch some TV. Come on." (y/n) said getting up and turning the TV on.

As we sat down on the couch, I noticed her eyes slowly closing and she lay her head on my shoulder, cause my 'breath' to catch. I gently lay my head on top of her, my eyes closing as I relaxed. It was then I realised I loved (y/n) (y/l/n).

Bella- *Her POV*

I had been watching the Cullen family closely, well more like (y/n) more closely. It's impossible for them to be human, they are to beautiful. Besides how can non related siblings have the same eye colour. I will have to look into this after school when I get home. As I walked down the hallway, I tripped over thin air (trust me it's not the first time) and reached my arms out to stop my fall. However, I never reached the floor as stone cold arms caught me. Looking up, I blushed when I noticed it was (y/n) Cullen that had caught me.

"Are you alright?" She asked, looking at me in concern.

"I-I'm fine," I answered, stuttering. "Thank you for catching me."

"It's fine, you Bella Swan aren't you?" She inquired after helping me stand.

"Yes I am." I said.

"Well, I'm (y/n) Cullen, as you may know. Nice to met you." She said with a smile. That was the beginning of a beautiful friendship.

*A few weeks later*

Me and (y/n) were sitting outside on a bench as rain lightly descended from above us. (y/n) was taking about how she and Alice had gone shopping and she had brought a new outfit. I just hummed and nodded every now and again as I wasn't paying that much attention, my mind was somewhere else. To be more specific, my mind was wondering why I get such a weird feelings when I am around (y/n). Why does my heart beat faster at the mere sight of her? Why do my palms get sweaty when she talks to me? That was when I realised I had a crush on (y/n) Cullen.

Carlisle- *His POV*

It's been a couple of weeks since (y/n) had come in with her injury. Since our meeting, she has been coming in regularly to visit me and talk. Just the thought of her makes my un-beating heart skip a beat. As I sat behind my office desk, I didn't realise (y/n) had nocked on the door.

"Hello. Carlisle?" I heard her sweet voice say to me, making snap out of my day dream.

"Oh, (y/n). How are you today?" I asked her, my voice gentle.

"I am fine thanks Carlisle. Are you okay, you seen to be spacing out quite a lot?" She answered, her concern making my cheeks go a bit colder. (I assumed this was how vampires blush, right?)

"I am okay, I just have some things on my mind at the moment" I said, 'like you'.

"What is it you are thinking about? Is it anything I can help with?" (y/n) asked, her warm (e/c) eyes showing concern.

"No, it is nothing. Just work stressing me out." I spoke, my eyes lowered to the table.

As we continued to chat, I couldn't stop thinking of her. 'Why can't I get her out of my head' I thought to myself whilst nodding to what (y/n) was saying . It was in that moment I realised that I had a crush on (y/n)(y/l).

Esme-*Her POV*

After three days of excoriating pain, I could feel my senses coming back. I opened my eyes faster than I have ever done before. Looking around, I could see every little particle in the air, every fibre on the carpet and I could smell the most extraordinary smell I ever smelt. As I sat up I remembered the angel that had visited me at the hospital, her (y/h/l) shiny (y/h/c), her enchanting golden eyes and her sparkling (s/k/c) skin. Whilst thinking of the angel,  I didn't notice that said angel had walked into the room.

"*cough**cough*, are you okay?" A beautiful voice interrupted my thoughts. Turning around, I couldn't hold in my gasp as I gazed up at the angel that had saved my life.

"I am fine thank you," I answered, shocking myself at the sound of my bell like voice. "What happened to me?"

"I changed you into a vampire, it was the only way to save you." The angel said, looking at me through her eye lashes.

"V-vampire," I stuttered, not believing her. "They don't exist!"

"Check in the mirror then, see what you look like. By the was, my name is (y/n), (y/n) Cullen" She, (y/n), said. 

Getting up, I walked towards the mirror that I only just noticed was in the corner of the room. Standing myself in front of it, my eyes immediately caught sight of two large scarlet eyes staring at me. I jumped back, my back hitting a firm chest. Looking up, I stared at (y/n), realising she was right. I was a vampire. Sitting me down, (y/n) started to explain things to me, from feeding to how to moving like a human. The whole time, I just stared at her, taking in her whole figure. I then realised, although only knowing her for about 15 minutes, I had a crush on her.