First I Love You *Part 1*

Edward- *Your POV*- You and Edward have been going out for two months now and it still felt like yesterday that he asked you out. However, recently you've come to the fact that you have fallen in love with him. You didn't want to say anything in case it ruined your relationship with him. Now, you and Edward were cuddling on your bed whilst softly talking to each other. Both of you had stopped talking and were just staring into each other's eyes. Edwards eyes looked down at you before he opened his mouth and spoke.

"I love you (y/n)." He said.

"I love you too" You said back before kissing him.

Bella- *Her POV*- I have been going out with (y/n) for four months now. We are walking through the woods at the moment, hand-in-hand. (Y/n) decided to show me a place where she normally goes for some alone time. It was a meadow next to a stream the lead through the woods. Helping me sit down on a rock, (y/n) held me in her arms and started to rock us back and forth. After ten minutes of peaceful silence, I looked up at her only to discover her already looking at me. I blushed as I looked down at our entwined hands only for her to lift my head up.

"I love you" She said, looking into my eyes.

"I love you too" I replied, wrapping my arms around her neck and pulling her down to meet my lips.

Carlisle- *His POV*- Me and (y/n) have been going out for three months now and I still can't believe she said yes to me. I was currently on a lunch break and was spending it with (y/n) in my office. We were sat next to each other discussing our next date. As we were talking, I started to get lost in her eyes and eventually stopped talking. (Y/n) looked at me in confusion as I sat in silence looking at her.

"My god, you are beautiful," I said. "I love you"

"Oh I love you too" She said, before leaning over to me and kissing me.

Esme- *Your POV*- You and Esme have been going out for five months now and Esme has been adjusting well to her animal diet. Both of you have been on multiple dates and she seemed to be getting more beautiful each time. Now, we were laying in the living room whilst everyone else was out hunting. Neither of you were doing anything but were instead finding comfort in each other's arms. After sitting there for what seemed like hours, you leant down and kissed the crown of her head before lifting her head and meeting her eyes.

"I love you" You said as you stared into her eyes.

"I love you too" She replied, gently placing her lips on mine.