Character Catch Up- Sam Uley *Part 2*

First I love you- *His POV*

I knew that I loved (y/n) when I met her, but I knew it would take her a while to develop love for me. Since our first date, we had gone out for a few more and we were going steady. Currently, we were both in her room, relaxing and creating small talk. After a while, we decided to watch a movie on her TV. As we lay side by side watching the movie, I turned my head to look at (y/n). She was engrossed in the movie, so I took the time to admire her. She looked so beautiful, even when in her pyjamas with no make-up on. Her (h/l), (h/c) hair was silky and her eyes were shinning as she watched the film. She must have noticed that I was looking at her as she moved her head towards me.

"What are looking at? Do I have something on my face?" She said, before reaching her hand up to feel her face.

"Nothing, you're just so beautiful." I said, reaching up to stop her from touching her face.

Some of her hair had fell onto her face so I reached up to move it behind her ears, cupping her cheek softly.

"I love you (y/n)." I said softly, looking into her eyes.

"Oh," She whispered, before giving me a smile. "I love you too."

How they kiss you

Sam's kisses are dependent on his mood. If he has had a rough day, he tended to be more aggressive. However, he tends to kiss you softly but passionately. If he is ever jealous, he will kiss you hard to show you that you are his.

You find out that they are supernatural/they find out- *Your POV*

Ever since you and Sam have been going out, you've noticed that he would have to disappear at random times, he would always tense when he heard a howl coming from the woods and he would sometimes growl, without seeming to realize it. You didn't think that he was cheating on you, that just wasn't like Sam, but you had a feeling that he was hiding a secret. What you didn't know was that it was a secret that could change your life and that Sam was planning on telling you very soon. All day, Sam has been acting strangely. He kept glancing at you and turning his head away every time you look back at him. He would also look like he was going to say something but then change his mind. This happened for about 3-4 hours before you decided that enough was enough.

"What is your problem?" You snapped at him after he glanced at for the hundredth time.

"W-what?" He stuttered, looking at you in the eyes for the first time today.

"You've been acting weird all day. Tell me what's wrong?" You asked, taking his hand in yours.

"I have something to show you." He said before getting up, pulling you along with him as you looked at him in confusion.

When outside, he let go of your hand and walked about 20-30 steps away from you, telling you to stay where you were.

"Now, I know this will be weird and if you don't want to be with me after...I won't blame you." He said, hesitating to say the last bit as he moved to behind a tree, coming out in only his boxers.

"Wh-" You started to say but were cut off by Sam shifting into a large, black wolf.

Gasping, you took a step back as he looked up to you, laying on the floor. Knowing some things about wolves and dogs, you knew he was showing his submissive side.

"W-what the hell?" You gasped, slowly walking up to him, placing you shaking hand on his head.

He bowed his head down as you started to pet him, giggling slightly. You were startled again when he got up, only just realizing how tall he was, he came to just over your shoulder. Sam looked at you once more before going over to one of the trees. After a minute or two, he came back, in human form, in his shorts.

"I'm a shapeshifter." He stated as your shock wore off.

"I can tell that." You said, looking at him and giving him a hug. "Thank you for trusting me enough to tell me."

What they call you/what you call them

What he calls you- Sweetheart, babe, sexy

What you call him- Alpha, hotty, baby

They hurt her by accident- *His POV*

Thanks to my anger, shape shifting ability and super strength, I have to make sure to be gentle with (y/n). However, sometimes I forget that she isn't like me and that she can't handle my anger like those in the pack. Today was a stressful day. Me and the pack had caught the scent of a leech in the morning, but we had lost it before we could catch them. That started my day off sour but then some of the pack members, Leah and Paul, started an argument. I'm not even sure what it was about but both phased and started to fight. I had to use my alpha voice to stop them from hurting each other or other people. Walking into the house, I caught the scent of food being cooked by (y/n). At least something great came out of the day.

"Hey baby." (y/n) said when I walked into the kitchen.

"Hey babe." I replied, wrapping my arms around her waist, leaning my head on her shoulder as I glanced at what she was doing.

"How was your day?" She questioned, cutting vegetables up as I started to speak.

"Oh, it was so stressful." I answered, before going on to replay my day.

As I spoke, I didn't notice that my arms tightened around her waist as I became stressed once again.

"Ow," She whispered before looking up to me. "Sam, your hurting me."
"What?" I questioned her before looking down, noticing that my arms were wrapped around her waist too tightly. Quickly unwrapping my arms, I lifted her shirt slightly, noticing some bruises forming. "Oh god, I'm so sorry, I didn't realize. I'm sorry."

"It's...okay. I know you had a stressful day." She said, wrapping her arms around me and pulling me into a hug as I repeatedly apologized into her shoulder.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys, I'll be laying out my chapters a bit differently now. Instead of gradually bringing in new characters, I'm going to be putting them into their own sections. For example, the Cullen's will have a chapter, the pack will and so will the Volturi.

Thank you guys so much for liking the story and for being patient with me. I know I haven't been updating as much as I wanted to but I have been at college. Luckily, I have just finished college so I should be able to update more.