He/she asks you out/you ask them out Part 2

Emmett- You noticed that Emmett seemed to be acting weirder than normal for the past few weeks. He always seemed to space out, not listening to you. It didn't really bother you, you were used to his weird personality but you can't help but worry about him. You walk up to hi, sitting onto the chair that was net to him. You could see that he was lost in his own little world, unaware of his surroundings.

"Hello," You said, his head snapping towards you at the sound of your voice. "Are you alright?"

"Yeah, fine thanks," He mumbled, looking down at his lap. "Actually, can I ask you a question?"

"You just did but sure." You joked, getting a laugh from him.

"Would you like to go on a date with me?" His question surprised you, shocking you into silence. He seemed to take it the wrong way and started to walk in the opposite direction.

"Wait," You said, grabbing his wrist. "Yes, yes I will go out with you."

Rosalie- For the past week, Rosalie has been hanging out with you constantly. It didn't bother you, but you thought it was a bit strange seeing as she usually hung out with her family or no-one. Sitting next to her, you saw her looking at you, a smile on her face. You turned your head towards her, looking into her honey-gold eyes.

"Are you alright?" You asked, looking at her in concern.

"I'm fine thanks," She said, looking back into your (y/e/c) eyes, "I was just wondering about something."

"Well," You said. "What is it?"

"Would you go out with me?" She asked, giving you a rose that seemed to have appeared out of nowhere.

"Oh of course." You said taking the rose and bringing it towards your nose.

Jasper- You had both just got back from hunting and it seemed that Jasper had less control than normal. This normally only happened when he had something on his mind or he was stressing about something. Whilst on the way ack, instead of talking like you usually do, you just walked in silence. Glancing at him from over your shoulder, you saw him looking at you, his mouth slightly open with a look in his eye.

"Hey," You said, waving a hand in front of his face. "Are you okay? You're spacing out."

"I'm fine thank you," He said, looking anywhere but you. "May I ask you a question?"

"Why of course." You said, curious of what he wanted to ask.

"May I have the honor of courting you?" He asked.

"Of course," You replied, a smile filling your face. "I couldn't think of anyone else I would like to be with."

Alice- You and Alice were walking through the mall together when Alice asked you if she could go into a gift shop. You let her of course, wondering who she wanted to buy a gift for. After waiting for about 5 minutes, someone placed their hands over your eyes, blocking out your sight.

"Guess who?" The mystery person questioned, their bell like voice washing over you.

"Ohh, I don't know. Alice." You said as you turned around only to come face to face with a medium sized teddy bear. On it said the words 'Will you go out with me?'

"Of course Alice." You said, wrapping your arms around her neck and pulling her into a hug.

Jacob- Jacob had been acting stranger and stranger for the past two weeks. Whenever any male came near you, he would either drag you away or scare them of. You appreciated it but he was being a bit to possessive. After Jacob dragged you away from yet another guy, you stopped, grabbing his wrist.

"Ok what is going on?" You asked glaring up to him.

"What do you mean? Nothing is wrong." He answered, rubbing the back of his neck whilst looking away from you.

"You've been acting strange for weeks now. What is wrong?" You questioned again, softer this time.

"Ok, you want to know?" He said, looking at you. "I like you and I was wondering of you would like to go on a date with me?"

"Really?" You wondered, his head nodding at you. "Ok"