Request *1*

*For Athalia2017*

Name: Britney

Appearance: Tan skin, dark brown hair, light brown eyes

*Britney's POV*

It was a usual Tuesday when the new students arrived at my college. Each one of them looked like gods and goddesses but only one of them stuck out to me, Alice Cullen. She was perfect, her honey-like eyes, her perfect body and her hypnotizing voice. She wouldn't ever like me, I mean, I'm nothing special, I have dull brown hair, normal brown eyes and I'm extremely shy. As I was having a mental debate in my head, I failed to notice Alice standing in front of me, looking at me in concern.

"Hello," I hear a heaven like voice say, making me jump. "I'm sorry to frighten you but are you alright?"

"Y-yes I-I'm alr-right," I stutter, looking at Alice in awe. "Y-you're really p-pretty." I blush after I realised what I said, I have a tendency say things without thinking about it when talking to attractive women. Alice smiled as she looked at me, looking relieved.

"Okay, that's good," She said giggling. "Would you like me to walk you to the cafeteria?"

Blushing at her question, I nodded my head and started to walk. When a cold hand lased through mine, I looked up shocked. Smiling at me, Alice gave my hand a squeeze before pulling me towards the cafeteria. I realised that this was the start of an excellent friendship, hopefully a relationship.