Character Catch Up- Paul Lahote *Part 2*

First I Love You- *Your POV* You and Paul were walking around La Push when he told you that he loved you. You had been going out for quite a while but neither off you had said I Love You yet. With Paul's previous player ways, you know that he never really experienced love. You knew he loved you even if he hasn't said it yet. You were sitting down eating some lunch when he started to stare at you. Looking over to him, you swallowed your food. 

"What? Is there something on my face?" You questioned, wiping around you mouth before taking another bite of your food. 

"No, you're just so beautiful." He said as you snickered knowing that you weren't beautiful when eating. "Really you are. I love you so much."

Your eyes widened as did his. He actually said it. 

"I love you too." You said, leaning over the table to give him a kiss which he gladly reciprocated. 

How they kiss you- All of Paul's kisses are passionate and each of then take your breath away. He always makes sure to be gentle and he shows all of his emotions through his kisses. When he is jealous, which happens often, he makes sure that you know and he give you a passionate, fuelled kiss. 

Your find out they are supernatural/they find out- *His POV* I am sick of hiding my secret from (y/n), she deserves to know. I talked to Sam and Jacob, knowing that he would want to know if I was telling her our secret, and they both think that it's a good idea. Imprints need to know our secret so we can protect them if needed. After our talk, I walked out of Sam and Emily's house and shifted, heading towards (y/n)'s. After about 5 minutes, I arrived. Shifting back, j put on my clothes and knocked on her door. Hearing her approaching, I waited until the door opened. 

"Oh, Paul.," she said, obviously surprised as I didn't tell her I was coming. "Would you like to come in?" 

"Actually  can you come out here with me?" I asked, guiding her into the forest where I could shift with no one but her watching. As we got to a safe, open place, I started to take my top off before going behind a tree. 

"W-what are you doing?" She stuttered when I took off my shirt, looking at me in confusion as I went behind the tree. 

Without answering her, I shifted and walked out from behind the tree. As I came into view, (y/n) gasped and took a few steps back. Laying down on the ground, I bowed my head in submission. She stayed still for a few minutes and looked me in the eyes. 

"Paul?" She questioned, still looking at me in fear and awe. Nodding my head, she reached out her hand and placed it on my head. Rubbing it, she let out a short giggle, shock still evident on her face. 

"Wow, you look so cool." She said, sitting down next to me before letting me again. After about 10 minutes of her letting me, I got up from the floor. She scooted back a bit as I went back behind the tree where my clothes lay. Coming back fully clothed, I sat down next to her as she asked me numerous questions. Thank god she didn't run away. 

They hurt you by accident- *Your POV*- After learning about Paul and the packs secret he informed you of his supernatural abilities. He explained that he was always a high temperature, that he had hightened senses and that he was a lot stronger than humans. That explained why he was always gentle with you. You were making some food when you heard the front door open and slam shut. Knowing it was Paul, you turned around to witness him shaking and sitting down on the couch. Seeing the signs that he was angry, you walked over to him and spoke up. 

"Hey, what up?" You said, informing him that you were behind him. 

"Nothing." He said, still shaking. 

Walking up to him  you wrapped you arms around him. As you did so, his hands shot up and gripped you wrists. Gasping in slight pain, you attempted to remove you arms but he wouldn't let go. 

"Paul, let me go." You shouted which seemed to snap him out of his angered trance. Realising what he was doing, he immediately let your arms go. 

"Oh god," he started, getting up from the chair. "I'm so sorry, I completely forgot my own strength. I'm sorry, so sorry." He said on repeat as he held you in his arms. 

What they call you

What he calls you- hot stuff, babe, queen

What you call him- hot, sexy, king