Character Catch Up- Aro

How you meet- *Your POV*- You had recently been changed into this...monster. You were walking around town at night after hanging out with you friends when you were dragged into an alleyway by this man. He had blood red eyes and he looked at you with thirst. The hand that was gripping your arm got tighter as you struggled against him to no anvil. His skin was as hard as rock and you could feel the bone in your arm starting to ache with the pressure he was putting onto it.

"You look like good meal, for now." The man said, making you confused. Meal, what did he mean?

Before you had time to process anything else, he launched towards your neck and opened his mouth, biting into the flesh. An overwhelming pain took over you as you started to scream, only for him to cover your mouth with his hand. You clenched your eyes shut as you struggled, getting weaker every second that he sucked your blood out of you. After what felt like eternity, the man let you go and you slumped to the floor. He glared down at you and stalked off, leaving you to die. As you lay there thinking you were going to die, another overwhelming pain went through your body. It burned you from the inside and made you struggle on the ground, withering around.

Three days later you awoke to a hunger you had never felt before. You were still in the alley you thought you died in and you could hear people walking around from the street connected to it. You could smell a heavenly scent coming from the street, seemingly coming from every person. As you were about to walk out into the crowd, someone grabbed you by the shirt and pulled you back. Your eyes widened as you looked behind you, meeting the eyes of a man taller than you. He had long brown hair that stopped at his shoulders, blood red eyes like the man who attacked you and he wore a cloak with a necklace which was a capital V.

"What do you think you're doing? Trying to walk out into sunlight. Are you trying to expose us?" He said, his voice held authority.

"Expose...us?" You said, tilting your head slightly. What did he mean? Before you could say anything, his eyes widened slightly and he took hold off your hand.

"Oh, you don't know do you?" He said, looking at you with slight sadness and understanding. "Well then, I will have to explain it to you, come with me."

You followed him, not noticing the enchanting scent he let off. You wanted to know what happened to you and knew he could provide the answers.

"My name is Aro, and yours is (y/n) am I correct?" He said, not looking back at you.

"Y-yes, how did you know?" You stuttered, thoughts swirling around in your head.

"All will be explained." Aro said, before falling silent as you followed closely behind.

He realises he likes you- *His POV*- I brought (y/n) back to the castle, ignoring the secretary who bowed to men as I went past. Walking straight to my study, I allowed them to enter and closed the door behind them. I knew they were my mate as soon as I found them but they didn't even know they were a vampire, never mind about mates. That wasn't such a bad thing though, it allows me to educate them myself. I sat down at my desk and gestured for them to do the same.

"Now, you must be confused about what has happened to you. Well, I will explain everything to you and let you stay here." I watched as they processed what I said and nodded their head to what I am saying.

"You are a vampire." I said to them. I could see their eyes widen before they seemed to realise what I said was true. "The individual who bit you unintendedly turned you into one of us and therefore couldn't explain anything about our laws and our kings."

I sat there and explained to them about me, Marcus and Caius, as well as the laws that they had to follow. They paid attention to me and took in everything I said. Once I was finished, they didn't hesitate to ask me any questions they had which I answered fully. I called Heidi to escort them to one of our spare rooms in the castle so they could rest and process everything. As I sat back into my chair, I thought about what I saw when I looked through their thoughts and memories. They would make a good ruler by my side, once they knew we were mates. I'm glad they are my mate and not some idiot, what a bother that would be.