Character Catch Up- Alec Volturi *Part 1*

Information about the reader- You're a vampire

How you meet- *Your POV* You were hiding away with Bree as Victoria's army were battling the vegetarian vampires. Victoria had found you when you were walking home one night and had transformed you into a vampire, one that would aid in her mission. You remembered the three days of agony before finally waking up with a burning throat. Once you had been told you were a vampire, you were surprised. You mean sure, you believed in some supernatural beings but you never thought something like this could have happened to you. A couple of days after being turned and trained, you found a newly turned Bree who was only a child. You had protected her from the others and wanted to protect her from the fight which was transpiring in front of you both. Holding her tight, you turned her head away from the fight and brought her closer to you when two of the vegetarian vampires came up to you.

"Hello," The woman said. She had a motherly aura to her, making you relax slightly. "What are your names?"

"I'm (y/n)," You started, still leaning away from them. "And this is Bree."
"I'm Carlisle and this is my wife Esme. You don't want to be here do you?" He questioned, making you shake your head.

"Would you like to join our family?" After her asked this, you looked down at Bree who had became your younger sister in the short amount of time being together. You would do anything to keep her safe.

"Yes please, if you promise to protect Bree." You said, standing up a bit straighter once you realised the fight was over.

You and Bree walked over to the rest of the vampires who were huddled together. You both kept quiet, at least until the vampire with the pixie haircut spoke.

"The Volturi are coming." She said, looking at you and Bree.

You didn't know who the Volturi were, but they sounded important, especially when the family stared to look panicked. Bringing Bree closer, you looked out into the forest where you could hear footsteps approaching. As they drew closer, an intoxicating scent took over your nose, making you shiver in delight. One of the vampires looked over to you with a slight frown. Four figures appeared from the forest, each wearing a hooded cloak along with a necklace with a large V on it. Glancing over each of them, your eyes were captured by one of the male vampires. His took a deep, unneeded breath before relaxing as he gazed at me. He was the one with the scent, but what did it mean? A conversation began between the only female of the group and the vegetarian vampires but you blocked them out, taking in the appearance of the man that had enchanted you. He was tall, taller than you and had longish hair that stopped at his neck. His eyes were blood red, but then again so were yours. You got snapped out of your trance when you felt an unbelievable pain go throughout your body. It only lasted a second before it stopped, making you look up. There was a black smoke covering the female, coming from the hands of the handsome male.

"Alec, what are you doing?" I heard one of the other males ask, looking confused at the situation.

He stayed silent, letting the smoke stop as the women remerged. She looked at the male in betrayal as she started shouting at him.

"What was that for? We are here on business." She stated before the male opened his mouth, a velvety voice emerging.

"She's my mate. I won't let you hurt her." He said, making the people around him gasp along with the vegetarian family.

"Mate?" You spoke up for the first time during the encounter. Every vampire turned to you, the male's eyes softening as he looked at you.

"Yes, mate. I've been waiting hundreds of years for you." He said, his voice smoother and softer than what it was when he was speaking to the blonde female. "I would like you to come with me."