🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟭𝟯

Comincia dall'inizio

Naina was feeling embarrassed as the gazes of every lady on her was making her uncomfortable. she rush to washroom and closed the door turning her back and trying to look in the mirror. as far as she know she had tied the string very tightly then how it can be opened completely.? there must be someone behind this mischief.

She again joint the two strings together and this time more firmly so it doesn't get open. she took a long breath and then slide to open the door. she found everyone was discussing about the recent incident and making faces to make her feel more ashamed.

Tina was smirking at her evily as she was very happy that her enemy got humilated in front of everyone. her smile was the most annoying thing for naina right now. she wished she could go and ask her that why is her demeanor is so rude and arrogant with her.

"Don't worry bhabhi. be relax you're going to be a wife of my brother so you have to face more humiliation ahead. be ready for it." Chini come and spoke in alarming way confusing the innocent girl even more. she look at her sister-in-law giving her sympthatic look and was about to ask her the reason.

"Com'on chini we have to leave now. in evening we have to come again for the mehendi ceremony." Vishakha called her daughter from outside of gate. and chini excused herself and went away after giving a last glance to her bhabhi who is in deep shock.

"How irresponsible that naina is. have you seen she didn't even said sorry to either of us for her immaturity. do you still think she is perfect for our sammy.?" tina started to fill their ears with hatred while seething in rage and urging to kill her enemy.

"it wasn't her mistake tina. the tailor might haven't stitched properly and how could you call her immature when sameer itself is a baby and not matured. She is intelligent and responsible girl she must haven't did this intentionally. we shouldn't judge anyone before knowing the entire story." Chini answered her in rudeness giving a impossible look to tina who spitted fire at her.

"So now you believe that girl more than me. wow she have still not came in our house and everyone have started to go against me. first sammy and then you no one listen to me here. Do as your wish but don't tell me later that i was right and you were wrong." She said with a fuming face turning her gaze on the road where one shop was located with the name "Naina." she hissed in anger and muttered grumpily - "why the fuck did god created a girl from this name. i just hate her and the smile on her face how could she be so happy even after knowing that her husband is mentally unstable."

While in aggarwal house. roshni drag her mother in corner and ask in annoyance - "what are you doing with me mom. why are you letting that naina marry to a richest boy why didn't you asked them for me."

"i didn't felt like to ask." sulakshana replied dryly and avoid to look her daughter who is burning in anger and jealousy both as she wanted to be that girl who'll marry a rich guy
and play with money.

"Really are you kidding mom.? how could you do this to me i am your real daughter not that fucking naina you should think first about me not her. this is unfair." Roshni said in unbelievabing tone trying to read her mom expression which were confusing.

"Don't raise your voice roshni. if i have taken this decision then there must be a strong reason behind it. better you stay away." She spoke in stern voice leaving the place in anger.

Roshni stomped her feet angrily and said to herself in envy - "that bitch can't be happy she is meant to be destroyed. i will not let her be a wife of millionaire never ever."

Naina was restlessly walking in her room thinking about the morning event. why tina was been very stranger with her. why did she said that she will destroy her if she will marry to rahul? what is their connection and why was she smiling when everyone was insulting her and calling her irresponsible. is she is the main culprit who did untied her string.? it can be possible because she want to humiliate her to make her image as characterless girl.

"i think it must be done by that witch. she is so irritating i can't bear her a mili sec how dare could she threaten me.? i am not weak or coward I'll marry rahul ji he is destined to be my husband and no one can change this." Naina mumbled in stubborn way her eyes holding a determination to get her love of life.

In the evening. naina wore pastel green blouse and lehenga with light shade of pink floral duppata. she did a minimal makeup and went down for her mehendi.

Everyone was chit chatting and laughing like a mad. she was feeling little odd to face again those lady who were mocking about her in morning. but being a confident and strong girl she pass through them and sat down on white mattress spread over the floor. she flash a sweet smile to her mehendi artist who brought a book and started to show her some bridal design. Naina liked one pattern after looking hundred sample.

The artist removed the needle from the top of the mehendi cone and was about to take her hand. when a sharp voice stop him from doing that - "someone is calling you. you go i will apply mehendi in her hand."

The artist was a boy. he got up and went to the direction where the person pointed him to go. and naina was looking him in doubtful face shivering to give him her hand.

The boy sat down beside her and forcefully took her hand. picking up the cone from the tray and making a design of simple flower. Naina made a bad face saying - "what are you making i haven't selected this design."

He wasn't listening her and doing his work. she try to take away her hand out of his harsh grip but he glared her and warned - "be quiet."

"No i won't and who the hell are you to order me. go from here or else I will shout aloud." She said in anger rising inside her seeing the arrogance of the stranger man.

He stare her with a possession and again started his work. naina again attempted to pull out her hand but he was forcefully holding and using the cone on her soft sweaty palm that was filled with weird and kiddish kind design. he wrote "S" in a big alphabet visible for anyone to see that her groom name starts with this letter. ❤

She was going to scream when he placed his palm over her mouth saying intensely - "shhhhh i did my work. no need to shout i am going."

His voice was too familiar she have heard somewhere but couldn't remember where and when. he look at her with endless love in his eye for her and whispered huskily - "see you on the wedding day my angel. i love you."

"You're looking very beautiful by the way. like my bride." He spoke with intensity staring into her dreadful eye. he smiled cutely and stood up.

Naina was looking at him blankly until his figure didn't went out of her vision. she haven't even realized that the boy had written S letter in her palm.

Who was he.? what he was doing here and why did he applied mehendi on her hand forcefully. she was thinking about that boy in puzzlement when realization dawned to her and she look down at her henna filled hand to see another letter in her palm instead of "R". she stood up in urgency and run to the washroom to wash her hand.

She opened the tap and washed her hand with soap roughly. she was crying as his touch was too harsh and tighter and it made her feel disgusted. she took a napkin and wipe her hand to see the "S" letter shinning in her small palm and the cute flower looking beautiful. she enlarged her eye and cried bitterly as now how would she face her mother and in-laws family. what will they say about her?

How was the update?

Did you liked samaina scene??

How exicted you're to see the reaction of naina on their wedding night?

Want me to update this story tommorow?