"A Bit, but mostly I was distracted." He cut me off.

"Why were you distracted?" Finally as if not taking it anymore I stood up breaking our embrace.

"Chanyeol why are you asking all of this? Its not Important. Can we talk about..."

Why didn't it affect you at all! I swear I was Going to explode.

"Baekhyun" His dark eyes didn't waver as they pinned over me. I shuddered looking away. "Why were you distracted?"

"I was thinking about you Alright!" Clenching an unclenching my fist, I stood still not meeting his eyes even for a second as the words left my mouth. "It was like..." My breath hitched. "It was like you were invading my mind the whole time. When I was with her, the whole time I wanted YOU in her place"

I chuckled bitterly, rubbing my face yet my voice rose a bit higher. "I liked her for a whole year! A whole freaking year! It all shattered as soon as you came in my life. Instead of trying to sort out my feelings, my heart was sure what it felt about you... about her yet I still wanted to reassure myself!"

I laughed again, feeling his eyes on me I continued. "I went along with this and betrayed you. I...." My voice cracked. "I'm an Idiot! So I deserve your hate and even a good beating! YET again you are just ...just accepting me like its not a BIG DEAL" My voice rosed again. "TELL ME, WHY? WHY!"

"You told me trust you" He said, his voice growing deeper. My eyes grew wide as they snap towards him. "I assured you didn't I ? I would trust you forever Baekhyun"

"You....But I...Didn't it also mean I broke your Trust as well?"

My Voice wavered as he slowly walked towards me, his steps light as he halted just a few steps away from me.

"No, I was there all the time," He said. I frowned confused at his words. He took a step closer a finger pointing towards my heart. "I was here all the time, so how can it be a betrayal" My lips quivered as he stares back with a small smile on his lips by taking another step forward. "If I was there with you the whole time how can it count as a date and, how can it be called cheating?"

He drew me closer, our foreheads touching.

"Did you stare at her for long?" He whispered.

I shook my head.

"Did you hold hands?" He asked again.

I shook my head again.

"Did...you two kissed?"

My fingers gripped his shirt as I swiftly shook my head in a 'NO WAY'

"How can my Boyfriend be so boring. You are no fun!" He whispered again and thats when my eyes snapped open. He has that amused look on his face while his eyes twinkled. Was he making FUN of me!

"YOU!" He chuckled as I pushed him away. My jaw hanged low as I scowl at him. "I'M NOT A BORING BOYFRIEND!"

"You clearly need tips. I pity myself. Let me handle our date Okay or else you will bore me too" I glare at him as his smirked didn't cease at all so I started to hit him while he didn't even made any attempt to stop me. I slowly, chuckled along with him, as we both completely fell into a lighter atmosphere. It was so nice to see him chuckling. We fell in silence again as we embraced each other and let our hearts beat in sync.

"You Hungry?" He asked. I nodded. "Let's go eat something then" I nodded again letting him pull me by his side.

We walked side by side, glancing at every side of the street. We came around some stalls in the busy market and ate a few dishes. Chanyeol can't handle spicy foods while I can't handle sour ones. We tried many types of sweets as well as drinks. Chanyeol was a great Company, no complaints or disagreements at all. He was so patient with my playful self as we rounded many games him also joining me one or two times. I don't even remember when was the last time I had so much fun with anyone.