• Never ending story.

•RING RING RING•

Mark furrowed groaned as he turned away from the annoying sound ruining his sleep.
He tried to ignore it yet failed as the sound kept ringing into his ears.

"Just shut up!" He mumbled in his raspy voice as he reached over to turn the alarm off.

He smiled as he looked at the brunette next to him sleeping soundly.
Memories of last night made his smile grow even bigger.
The black haired traced the small red butterfly marks on the younger's neck down to his collarbone and chest.

"That's hot." Mark whispered as he leaned in to kiss the sleeping boy's cheeks.

Soon he heard a soft groan leave the younger's mouth and soon Haechan turned towards Mark just to snuggle in closer.

Mark couldn't help but to pull the boy in closer finding this way too cute and too good to be true.
How bad he was waiting for moments like these and finally those came true today.

"Take a day off hmh-" the younger mumbled still half asleep.

Mark chuckled hearing the soft snores right after.

"As if I would go to work, with you laying in my bed looking like this." The older replied before closing his eyes again and falling back asleep.

•|•

"So how was it?" Mark asked as he stepped out of the bathroom, walking towards his wardrobe picking an outfit.

Haechan gulped as he looked at Mark's bare back.
The older just came out of the shower with only a towel wrapped around his torso.
Water was dripping down his hair and down to his toned back.
As the older was moving, Haechan could see his back muscles getting more defined.

After not hearing an answer, Mark turned around with a brow raised looking at the latter who was staring right back at him.

"Hm?" The black haired said confused making Haechan snap back, feeling embarrassed as his cheeks and ears started turn into a rosy shade.

Haechan cleared his throat blinking a few times, averting his gaze.

"W-what did you say?" He asked not remembering what Mark had asked him.

"I asked how was it?" Mark repeated as he grabbed another towel to dry his wet hair a little.

Haechan looked confused before tilting his head still looking at the older's back.

"How was what?" He asked confused.

Mark chuckled as he turned around to look at the younger.

"You really don't know what I'm talking about?" He asked looking down at the younger's lips then to his neck before smirking.

Haechan felt so embarrassed right now.
Mark knew what the hell he was doing and Haechan hated the effect it had on him.
It was the only time Mark could make the younger feel embarrassed.

"S-shut up. Why are you asking when you know the answer already!" The younger replied fidgeting here and there.

Mark chuckled as he stepped closer, loving how it was making Haechan feel awkward.

"Hmm.. I don't. You didn't say anything last night." The older said loving how the younger failed to keep eye contact with him.

"Uhgh. Shut up lee!" Haechan replied getting up walking towards the bathroom to take a shower himself.

But before he could reach it, he was pulled back by the older as he felt his arm being pinned to his back and his body hit Mark's.

"You look cute with those marks all over you." Mark teased loving to see Haechan react to everything he's doing right now.