• You've been uninvited.

"Don't you have someone already that you like? Before your dad set up this whole thing?" Mark asked hoping she did.

"Well" the girl started

Soon her phone went off making Mark frustrated.

"Hello? Ah yes, fine so far. Alright, have you told her to finish all of the remaining stuff? Good, send those to me so I can check them. Alright bye."

Mark had parked the car and had unbuckled his seatbelt.

"Let's have breakfast for now." She said as she stepped out.

Mark groaned as he was losing his patience. Why did his dad ruin everything for him?
He could've been with Haechan right now instead of waiting his damn time with this girl.

•|•

Both sat back down in Mark's car, about to head back home like his dead said.
But before Mark started the car, he received a message from his dad.

Dad: I'm going to meet a friend of mine who came here for a short stay. Go show her the office.
I'll see you soon.

Mark smirked as he read the message. Now he could go and see Haechan there and also ask someone to show her around.

But soon another message popped up, making his smile turn into a frown.

Dad: Better do it yourself and try not to brush her off or you'll face consequences.

"Fucks sake." Mark mumbled as he threw his phone in the backseat before starting the car.

"What's wrong?" Sophia asked looked at the frustrated black haired.

"Nothing. My dad's going to meet a friend of his, so I'll go show you the office and stuff." Mark mumbled as he started to drive.

"Oh alright! Seems interesting." She said with a smile.

"Not really." Mark replied with a monotone.

•|•

"Goodmorning sir! Wasn't it your day off today?" The receptionist asked surprised to see Mark entering the building.

"Yes, Something came up. Is everything going good today?" Mark asked

"Yes sir. Everything is fine." She replied with a smile.

Mark nodded and headed towards the lift with Sophia following behind.

"Shouldn't you introduce me to her? She looked pretty confused seeing me standing next to you." She said standing next to Mark.

"It's unnecessary." Mark replied as he pressed the floor button.

Sophia frowned as she gave the black haired a glare.
Soon the doors opened and Mark walked out of the lift.

He smiled as he saw Jeno scolding an Intern.
He approached the latter and tapped his shoulder.

"Take it easy tiger." Mark mumbled with a chuckle.

"Oh shi- damn that scared me!" Jeno said holding a hand on his chest.

"You can go, but don't forget what I said. Send me your presentation next week, I'll recheck it." Jeno said earning a yes with a bow.

"How's it going?" Mark asked

"Like always. We really need other supervisors for the interns, they're too clumsy. Besides, what are you doing here? Wasn't it your day off?" Jeno asked with a confused face but soon his face turned even more confused seeing a girl standing next to Mark.

Mark stepped closer before whispering into the latter's ear.

"Dad said she's my soon to be fiancé and he's keeping an eye on me." Mark whispered