• Shy you.

"Alright so this is all the information. Jeno go make a few calls. I want a lawyer and a prosecutor as a backup, it has to be cleanly done got it?" Mark asked as he looked at the latter, his face serious as ever.

Haechan stared at the black haired and couldn't help but to feel some sort of a safe feeling.
He felt safe when Mark was around.
As if he knew that the older would do everything and anything for him.

"Yes Sir. I won't disappoint you." Jeno replied with a smile.

"I know you won't. You never do." Mark replied with a small smile as the other returned it and left the office.

"I'm not going to lie, You're pretty good at your job." Mark admitted as he looked over at Renjun.

The latter chuckled as he leaned forward on the desk.

"Oh the great Lee finally acknowledged me. Thanks I guess." He replied back as Mark mocked the other.

"I'll take my leave now. See you guys this evening." Renjun said as he stood up.

"See you." Haechan replied with a smile as Mark waved.

When the other had left, only Mark and Haechan were left in the office.
Mark took a deep breath in and out as he leaned back into his seat, staring at the brunette making the boy alittle flustered.
Just a little.

After afew minutes Haechan finally chuckled not being able to keep a poker face anymore.

"What are you staring at Lee?" The younger asked smiling.

"Hm, I don't know. Maybe one of the most cutest person I've ever known? You tell me." Mark replied not breaking his stare.

Haechan blushed as he shook his head looking away.
Why was Mark making him nervous just by doing such a little thing.
No, doing barely anything.

"Excuse me? Are you trying to flirt? Cause if you are it isn't working Lee." Haechan replied back.

Mark smiled as he sat up straight, as he raised one of his brows.

"I wasn't flirting. I was just telling you what was on my mind. But let's see if me flirting with you works or not hm?" Mark asked as he slightly smirked standing up.

"D-don't even try! We don't have the time for that anyway." Haechan blurred out as he grabbed a random file and started to check it.

Mark leaned against the desk as he stared at the brunette and let out a chuckle.

"Haechan?" He said softly.

"Not now. I'm busy, in fact WE are busy! You need to get everything settled for this evening." Haechan mumbled not even sparing a glance at the older.

"Damn you indeed are a busy man. It must be pretty difficult to read a file up side down. I'm glad I hired such a talented secretary." Mark replied as he crossed his arms.

Haechan's face turned fully red as he stopped staring at the paper.
He closed his eyes, internally cursing himself.
Great, he embarrassed himself infront of Mark.

"Shut up. It's all because of your stupid talks earlier! You're distracting me. I'm going home, I'll see you this evening." Haechan said as he stood up about to leave but what did he expect?

For Mark to just let him leave like that?

His wrist got grabbed and pulled back as his body was now pressed against the older's firm chest.
Haechan got taken back as he let out a small gasp.

Mark chuckled as he stared down at the brunette.

"What's wrong? Why aren't you looking at me?" Mark asked as he slightly furrowed his brows.

"It's j-just because- I.. You! Aish just let me go!" Haechan hissed as he tried to push himself away from the older but only to feel himself being pulled back in closer.

"Not until you tell me." Mark replied as he put both his arms around the brunette's torso.

Haechan groaned as he looked up at the older glaring.

"Because I'm feeling shy! Happy now?" Haechan asked as he pushed himself away and quickly walked out.

Mark chuckled loving this side of the younger.
Today would be the last day of all of this crap and he'll finally have the time to get closer to Haechan and he couldn't wait for it.

|•|

"Which one?" Haechan asked as he had a black and a red neck tie in each hand.

Chenle furrowed his brows as he looked at the two neck ties.

"Hmm, The black one is going to look good hyung." The younger replied smiling.

"That's my boy! I was thinking the same." Haechan replied ruffling his hair.

"When is Jisung coming?" Haechan asked as he fixed his hair.

"Jaehyun hyung is on his way." The younger answered as he grabbed a pillow hugging it while staring at his older brother.

"Alright. Please don't make a mess cause if you do, I'll make the both of you clean it up the next morning. So think about it before making a mess." Haechan said.

Chenle sighed as he lazily nodded.

"Alright alright we won't make a mess." Chenle Finally said as Haechan was giving him a stern look.

"Okay good boy." The older replied and soon he heard the sound of honking infront of his house.

"Jisung is here!" Chenle yelled out as he run downstairs.

Haechan sighed as he followed the boy and saw the boy almost fall face first but luckily didn't.

"YA! How many times do I have to tell you to watch out. You want to walk around without your front teeth?" Haechan scolded as Chenle only laughed out loud.

Soon Jisung walked in greeting Haechan as Chenle gave the boy a tight hug, squeezing the life out of him.

"Chenle, don't kill the boy." Haechan lazily said from the kitchen as he set the table for the boys so they could eat while he was still there.

He didn't wanted to worry while he was away.

"Hyung where did you put the snacks?" Chenle asked as Haechan was reading his texts.

"They're in that cabin. Repeat the rules boys." Haechan said

Both sighed as they turned around facing the older.

"Rule number 1: Do not open the door for anyone since hyung and Jaehyun hyung have the keys.
Rule number 2: Do not leave the house without letting the neighbors know in case there's an emergency.
Rule number 3: Do not kill each other or anyone else."

Haechan smiled as he gave both boys a hug.

"Good job you two!" He said smiling and soon another horn could be heard as he saw a car outside his house.

"Alright boys, I'm leaving. Enjoy your dinner and please don't make a mess. Love you both bye!" Haechan said as he gave both boys a kiss.

"Love you too hyung!" Both yelled back as Haechan smiled and closed the door behind.

He walked outside as the cold breeze hit his face.
He quickly rushed over towards the black fancy car and entered it.

"You look beautiful." Mark said with a smile looking at the brunette as if he was looking at the most precious thing on earth.

Haechan chuckled as he slightly punched the boy's arm.

"Ofcourse I do. And you look way too hot for a mission to destroy an illegal business." Haechan replied chuckling.

Mark chuckled as he started the car.

"I'll take the compliment." He replied

"Let's destroy them, in style." Mark finished

                           _______________
                                            🖤