• Sleepy

It was currently 7 Am, Haechan was standing infront of the building waiting for Mark to come.
It was freezing outside, matter of fact it was snowing.
Haechan hated the snow. It looked beautiful, yes. But it causes so many troubles.

"Morning." A voice could be heard and be already knew who it was. The one and only Mark Lee.

"Goodmorning, Sir." Haechan greeted back shivering because of the cold wind that just blew past him.

"Go get the car keys that Jeno prepared." Mark said.

Haechan nodded and enter the building.
After afew minutes he came back with the keys.
And handed it to Mark.

They walked to the garage and unlocked the car. Haechan sat in the drivers seat with Mark sitting next to him.

•Time skip•
The ride felt like an eternity. Mark was on his phone attending important calls.
And Haechan just drove.
After a long ride they finally arrived.

Haechan won't lie, but this company was chic aswell. There were guards standing infront of the huge building.
4 man came towards them, neatly dressed and all.
Mark introduced himself and Haechan aswell. Then the two of them followed the men inside the huge building.

They entered the meeting room and greeted everyone. Haechan took a seat next to Mark, cause he didn't know any of these people.
Then the meeting started.
Haechan was honestly really shocked.
Mark was so intimidating, even the men in that room weren't that crazy.
Mark really knew what he wanted and knew exactly how to get it.

Everyone obeyed him. Haechan was abit scared now. If Mark is THIS intimidating and powerful then he really should be careful.
He really didn't expect this to happen.

The meeting was fucking long. They had small breaks in between but not too long to spare time.
They had to finalize everything today, which included alot of double checking and making sure that's its all good.

Haechan was currently staring at Mark. It was currently 10 pm. And everyone was exhausted and worn out. Even Mark himself, his hair was abit messy, sleeves were rolled up, his tie loosened and his first two buttons were unbuttoned.

He was currently discussing the project and finalizing everything, to make sure they're all set and ready to start working on it.

It was currently 11 pm and the meeting finally ended. All of the people gave their farewells and left.
Haechan was told to wait outside cause Mark had to meet the CEO real quick.

Haechan was currently sitting in the lounge next to a window. He was on his phone talking to Chenle who was whining about his bad grades.
Around 11:20 Chenle finally went to bed after Haechan reassured him and told him to work on it harder and get tuition lessons.

• Time skip•

Mark was currently talking to this fucking CEO who wouldn't just stop talking.
After making the deal and signing the papers He was finally able to excuse himself and said his goodbye.
Mark walked towards the lounge where He told Haechan to wait for him.
The whole floor was empty.
As he walked towards the lounge he saw the younger boy sitting, his head leaning against the window.

"Haechan let's g-" Mark stopped in his tracks when he saw the younger sound asleep, with pouty lips and closed eyes which made his eyelashes more visible.

Without noticing a soft smile crept on his face.
But then fainted and awkwardness embraced him.
How the fuck should he wake him up.
He slightly touched the younger boy's shoulder.
"Haechan, let's go." He whispered

He saw the younger boy frown in his sleep and it slowly faded after afew seconds without him waking up.

Mark sighed and slowly went through the younger boy's hair.
"Haechan, wake up." He said abit louder

This time Haechan slowly opened his eyes trying to adjust his eyes with the lightning and his blurry vision.

Mark quickly composed his position.

"Hmm?" Haechan asked looking up at the older

"Let's go. We're done." Mark said

"Hmkay." Haechan said and stood up in his sleepy state.

•To Be continued•

•🌸✨🌸✨🌸✨🌸🌸✨🌸✨•
Hayy.
Hope u guys liked it!
Have a nice day!