• Soft

It was around 6 am and a Friday morning. The air was quite chilly but the bedsheets were nice warm which made a perfect contrast.
Haechan was deep asleep, because of tiredness from yesterday.
Plus home was home.
The pleasant feeling was all too comfortable and was missed.

Chenle on the other hand felt something warmer then his warm soft sheets around his torso.
At first he thought it was Jaehyun hyung or Jisung who sometimes cuddled with him since Chenle didn't like to sleep or be alone.

When he turned around and was met with the oh so familiar ball of ombre purple messy hair peeking through the thick sheets.

As realization hit him, his eyes grew bigger then ever.
"No way!!" He said and pulled the sheets a bit down to reveal the sleeping figure who was sleeping peacefully.

"OMG HYUNNGGG!!! HYUUNGGG!!!" He yelled out and laid down on top of his hyung and hugged him tightly.

Haechan groaned but didn't bother to wake up.
Way too early lele, way too early.
Chenle screamed in happyness and started plant kisses on Hae's cheeks, forehead and nose.

"I MISSED YOUU!!" He yelled and started to laugh in his high pitched dolphin laugh.

Haechan smiled wih his eyes still closed and returned the hug back.

"I've missed you too cutie! Now sleep for another hour. You still have time until school." Haechan whispered in his raspy voice.

Chenle wanted to say no but decided to obey his hyung.
Still hugging him he closed his eyes and fell asleep.

After half an hour later Haechan's phone started to buzz underneath his pillow. He groaned annoyed and fished it from underneath it.

"Hello?" He whispered his morning voice cracking

"Show up in front of office around 7 pm. I have a meeting and you have to join. Be on time or I'll kill you. You don't have to come to office for work today." Mark said

"You literally called me 5:30 in the morning to tell me I don't have to come? Couldn't you message instead?" Haechan whispered

"First off, No. second off why the hell are you whispering?" Mark asked confused

"Mind you, but I have babies to take care of." Haechan said

"What?" Mark asked more confused

"Omg! My baby brother is sleeping next to me for fluff's sake!"

"Fluff's sake?" Mark asked now hella confused

"Oh god! Sir, I'm glad you don't have a girlfriend or a wife. You don't know anything about rules around kids. I can't curse around my baby brother!" Haechan explained

"Whatever! Wear something nice." And with that Mark hung up.

"What an idiot." Haechan mumbled and went back to sleep.

Around 7 AM the alarm started to ring making both of the boys groan in annoyance.

"Ahh hyungg! Turn it off!" Lele whined

Haechan sat up and turned it off. He looked at his brother hugging the sheets and sleeping and smiled. Oh how he had missed him.

"Lele, I'm going go wash up. After I'm done you have to wake up, okay?" Haechan said patting the younger's head

"Hmm" the younger mumbled still half asleep

Haechan smiled and walked towards the bathroom.
He washed up and took a warm shower.
He got dressed in a comfortable black hoody and black jeans.