• Who?

The next morning Mark woke up by the bright light of the sun. No just kidding, his phone rung and obviously business comes first.
He quickly picked up his phone leaving Haechan sleeping peacefully on the same bed.

"Hello?" Mark answered with a raspy morning voice

"Hey sexy. Long time no see?" A girls voice said

"Hey, Yeah just been busy with work you know. How you've been?"

"Good. But I do miss you a lot. And I have good news!"

"Which is?"

"I'm finally promoted to a higher rank! And now I can finally participate with the project we talked about."

"Oh, congratulations. When do you want to start?"

"As soon possible! I'm heading now to Seoul. I heard you're meeting got canceled because of the storm?"

"Yeah. It was insane." A slight blush crept on Mark's face which he completely ignored thinking about last night.

After talking for a while he hung up and decided to take a shower.
When he was done he wrapped a towel around his torso and exited the bathroom.
He was met with the sight of Haechan sitting up still in bed.
With messy bed hair, lips more plump and still sleepy.

Mark smiled and walked towards his closet getting his clothes.

"If I were you, I wouldn't be still sitting there." Marks said still looking through his clothes

"Mhm? Why?" Haechan asked also in a raspy morning voice, eyes still half closed.

"Well, the meeting is canceled and we're heading back home. We have to catch the flight in an hour.."

Hearing this Haechan quickly opened his eyes and looked at the time.

"OH MY- SHITT! YA! Why didn't you tell me?!" He quickly stood up and run towards the bathroom

|Time skip|

They finally arrived back home after a long flight. Both were tired as hell.
Suddenly the door bell rung making both of the males confused since today was the day off for the maid and also nobody was supposed to come?

Haechan stood up tiredly and went downstairs to open the door.

As soon as he opened he saw a beautiful girl, with a tight back skirt reaching right above her knees with a neatly tugged blouse. She also had a suitcase with her. But she didn't seemed that nice judging from her face.

"G-good evening ma'am. How may I help you?" Haechan asked politely

"Uhm, who are you?" She asked

"Oh pardon me, my name is Haechan Lee. I'm Sir Mark's secretary." Haechan said bowing

"Hmm. Where is he?" She asked looking behind the younger.

"He's in his room. But may I know who you are?" Haechan asked again

The girl gave him an annoying look and bumped his shoulder walking in. She put the luggage in hallway.

"Bring it upstairs for me, will you?" She said heading up

Haechan looked fucking confused right now. What the fuck didn't she understand about the word "secretary". Dumbass really thought he's a fucking butler or something? Haechan decided bring the luggage anyway otherwise the maid had to do it. And he didn't want her to do it.