• Destroy you🌪.

(Real quick, that new teaser deadass reminded me of this story lmao and Im hyped asf rn. Sorry had to share this with you guys😂)

                   ____________________

And so on days passed by.
Haechan trying every thing he could to avoid the head.
Sometimes he succeeded but sadly not for a whole day.
Jeno tried to help him out as much as he could but the latter had his own work and meetings he had to attend without Haechan.

Jeno did tried to not attend the meetings and change the date instead, but he only got himself into trouble.
Haechan told the latter that he was okay and that he could manage it himself.
Though Jeno refused many times, Haechan kept on telling him that it was okay.

But it wasn't okay.

He didn't wanted to keep calling Mark just to bother him and end up getting the latter furious.
He didn't wanted to escalate things for the both of them.
So he stopped calling the black haired.
He stopped texting him.
Maybe he could handle this alone.

Maybe.

But he was wrong.

The mornings were the most torturous part of the day.
Haechan would be paranoid and nervous the whole time since the only person who accompanied him at that time was the head.
The man would come up to his office, everytime Haechan refused to go to his office.

Then he would say disgusting things and try to touch the brunette.
He would come close and grab every opportunity he could to accidentally touch the brunette.

Whether it be in the lift, in his office or in the hallways.

He even followed the younger once to the bathroom.
Thankfully, Jeno noticed that the brunette was gone too long so went to check if everything was okay.

And it totally was everything but okay.

As soon as he walked in calling out Haechan's name, he saw the head backing off from the latter.
And for the first time, he saw Haechan on the verge of crying.

The brunette was sweating, shaking and couldn't even manage to say something.

Jeno glared at the man and walked towards the poor boy grabbing his wrist and taking him into his own office.

And that night when he went home, he couldn't stop thinking about it.

"What should I do?" Jeno asked as he looked worried at the boy sitting infront of him

"I'm so going to kill that asshole! Why didn't you tell me this earlier?!" The latter asked frowning

"Haechan told me not to. I asked him so many times and even begged him. But he said that if I tell someone he won't talk to me ever again." Jeno replied with sighing

"I think that it's time for you to inform Mark hyung. He's the only person that can actually do something about it." Jaemin said hugging the boy.

"I think you're right." Jeno replied hugging back.

|Time skip|

The next morning, Haechan received a mail from the company.
It said that he didn't have to come earlier like he always does.

The younger let out a sigh in relieve and helped Chenle getting ready for school.

"Hyung, you've been quiet lately. Are you sick?" Chenle asked combing his hair neatly.

Haechan let out a dry chuckle and shook his head.

"No. I'm perfectly fine! Just a little bit tired." Haechan lied as he smiled