•As Planned.

The next morning, Mark woke up feeling quite cozy and warm.
Soon he realized what the reason behind all of it was,  it was no other then Haechan.
The younger his arm wrapped around the black haired clenching lightly onto his shirt.

Mark looked down, a smile spreading across his face looking at the soft features of the brunette.
How long Mark had been waiting to wake up next to Haechan, and finally he was able to do so.
He loved every single second of it.
Adoring the brunette's puffy cheeks, swollen lips making a pout, slightly furrowed brows along with messy soft locks resting on his forehead.

The frown on the brunette's face grew as he slowly opened his eyes, blinking afew times trying to adjust to the bright light.

"What you staring at Lee?" Haechan mumbled as he stretched his arms leaving soft grunts.

Mark's smile faded as his eyes widened alittle, he slowly reached his hand towards the brunette and slightly caressed the latter's cheek with the back of his hand.

"What are you doing?" Haechan mumbled confused

"I thought It was all a dream." Mark whispered

Haechan chuckled as he looked up at the older with a soft smile.

"It wasn't." He whispered back

|•|

Both were having breakfast when a phone call interrupted their little argument about how Mark should've told the brunette earlier about his bad cooking skills.
Then they wouldn't had waisted the eggs from before and had to make new ones.

Mark sighed as he picked up.

"Yeah Hello?" He asked

"Renjun here. We're going today. Go get ready, we can't delay it anymore, you get what I'm saying right?"

Mark groaned as he ruffled his hair looking at the confused brunette across of him.

"What do you mean we can't delay it nomore? We made a plan right? What's the sudden rush?" Mark asked

"Obviously not saying this for the fun. Those jerks are going further then we estimated them to go. We gotta hurry or they'll get the information they need about your company aswell."

"For Fucks sake! We haven't even planned stuff out for emergency matters, neither did we come up with a backup plan. We're less people, we can't just barge in with empty hands." Mark hissed

"We aren't empty handed. Now get the fuck up, you're wasting time." Renjun replied annoyed as he hung up.

Mark punched the table in annoyance.
How the fuck are they going to do this unprepared?

"We can do it, why are you worrying?" Haechan asked

"What do you mean why I'm worrying? We aren't even done with the planning and he already wants us to go?" Mark replied getting more annoyed

"Yeah so what? We can handle it. We got all we need, no need for more. We just need to do it with a cool mind, which is the last thing you're doing right now." Haechan replied smiling

"What the fuck Haechan? This isn't a game or something. We're messing with criminals here.
They kill people with no mercy.
Haechan, you can't even let anyone touch you. How the hell do want to go in there?" Mark asked

"It's all good, don't worry. I'm getting over it. Just shield me whenever needed.
It's a piece of cake Mark.
It's just a different playground, the rules are the same." The brunette whispered with a smirk as he walked upstairs.