• Pretend for you.

"Alright so it's going to be pairs, every single person has his own floor to gather as much as you can. Jeno and Johnny will take the first and second. Haechan and Mark the third and fourth and I'll be taking the fifth and sixth. Make sure to take pictures of anything suspicious. Don't put yourself in too much danger either. Keep your in ears in so we can keep track of each other. Look for files with all the tax information on it. Also try to get their bank account numbers their using and where they send the money too. Clear?" Renjun asked eyeing the boys.

"Yes." All of them said in unison.

When it was time they all stepped out of the car and walked in with their group.
All spread themselves to the floors which they were assigned to.

Both Mark and Haechan stepped inside the lift and tried to look as natural as possible.
When the doors opened both stepped out and scanned the whole floor.
Almost nobody paid them any attention, everyone was too busy with their own work.

The floor was full with workers who had their own working desk, all a bit messy full with files and phone calls here and there.

"Good morning, gentlemen." Someone said approaching both from the side startling Haechan alittle.

"Good morning Sir." Mark replied as Haechan followed with a slight bow.

"You both are one of the new employees right?" He asked looking both up and down with a poker face.

"Yes, Sir." Haechan answered with a slight smile

"Alright. Those are your desks. All you guys need to do is try to get as many customers as you can. Try to write the orders down and make it final so the client won't back down. Don't give a fixed date for the delivery just tell them that we'll deliver their order as soon as possible. Any questions?" The man asked as he looked at the boys.

"No Sir. Eveything is clear." Mark replied with a small smile.

"Alright good. Good luck!" The man said as he walked towards the lift.

Both boys walked towards the desks placed next to each other with a 2 feet gap between.
Haechan eyed Mark who just nodded with a smile.

Haechan took a deep breath and sat down.

'Rule no1: Work as hard as you can just don't do anything against the rules of our own.'

Haechan reminded himself and started to dial the number from the list.
The phone rung afew calls and more and soon a voicemail could be heard.
Haechan sighed as he ended the call and dialed in the second number from the list.
Luckily, this time it was picked up.

"A very good morning Sir. I'm calling from the FY Company and I'd like for you to look into our wonderful products. Whatever you ask, we'll get it to you! With no complaints or whatsoever! What do you say sir?" Haechan said not knowing what the fuck actually was doing.

(I forgot what that company's name was so I just made this up so yea)

Haechan smiled when the client was actually really friendly and showed some interest in the company.
He smirked and only wrote the personal information down but didn't final the order neither did he tell the client about the contract.
He just had to fake the fact that he actually was getting clients with a contract.