• In my feelings.

Haechan's eyes grew big as he felt soft lips against his own moving in slow motions.

THIS DID NOT JUST HAPPEN?! Was the first thing that came up in his mind.

He quickly moved his hands up, moving them towards the older's chest and slightly pushed him back.

"Like this." The older whispered staring into his eyes.

Haechan was blushing like crazy, fuck that. His whole damn face along his neck was all red.

"Y-you- I- Wha-?" He mumbled confused and flustered to even try to get something that would make sense.

His mind was blank and his brain wasn't working along with him.
His heartbeat was going on a speed that was faster then this situation which had escalated quickly.

Mark smiled and looked at the younger boy, liking the flustered expression on his face.
In his opinion the younger looked adorable, all flustered just because of him.

"Any more questions Mr Haechan? I'll answer them all just like this one." He whispered leaning in closer.

The younger gasped and slightly pushed him back and run out of the room.
He run and for some reason went into the restroom in a stall.

He tried to steady his breathing and his heartbeat.

"What the fuck just happened.." he whispered

Why the fuck did I feel something weird? Why didn't I hate it.
And why does he keep doing this to me?

At first the younger thought that the situations just made Mark do all of that.
Being drunk, or being forced by his dad.

But this time it wasn't any damn excuse. No matter how hard he tries to think of one, none would cover it up.
Is his boss gay or just fucking playing around with him.

Haechan sighed.

If he thinks that this isn't a big deal and playing around with his feelings isn't that big, then he might fucking throw this whole building at him.

Should he ask him straight up?
Or Should he take distance from him?

Haechan groaned in annoyance.

This definitely something more serious then it was supposed to be.

Mark is the fucking CEO of this company, the son of the Lee family.
What if someone would find out that the oh so great son of the Lee family has been kissing around with a guy.
His own fucking secretary?

He sighed and walked out of the bathroom.

And bumped into someone.

"I was looking for you." He said to him and smiling

Uhgh just when he wanted to be alone for a while..

"Oh hey Jeno. Why?" The younger asked

"Sir Mark went to go and check up on some other stuff. So we need to go and get the tables and chairs and stuff we're going to use for the party." Jeno said smiling with those cute eyes of his.
Haechan found those really cute.

"Sure. Let's go then." The younger said smiling.

So the both sat down in the car and drove of to look for nice table setups.

"Uhm.. how long have you been working here?" Haechan asked while driving

Jeno smiled and thought for a second counting with his fingers.

"Almost 2 and a half year now." Jeno said

"Woah. That's pretty long!" The younger said

"Yeah now that I think of it. It is." The other said