•Club

The next morning Haechan woke up earlier, this time without an alarm clock.
He decided to take a long warm bath.

After 30 minutes he heard someone knock on his door.
"Yes?" He said

"Mark said to get a suit for yourself, you're going to attend a party or something. Get his suit aswell." She said

"Is it the same place where he sent me the other day?" Haechan asked

" How am I supposed to know that? Go ask him yourself." She said in an annoyed tone.

"N-no! Please? Can't you ask him?" Haechan asked, he'd rather beg then go back to that fucking jerk.

"No. He's an idiot and Hell I'm going to him. He needs to get himself together." And with that she walked out

Haechan sighed and ruffled his hair. Why the fuck does he always have to go through some bullshit.
If it wasn't for Chenle he wouldn't be doing this.

He dressed up in a white button up shirt tugged neatly in black jeans with some rips in it.
He wore his black shoes and grabbed his stuff.

Haechan really wanted to avoid the older at any costs. But here he was standing infront of the office door.
He hesitated for a bit but knocked on the door.

"Yeah." He heard Mark's low voice

Haechans heart started to speed up. How bad he wished he didn't have to do this.

"T-the suits, I-Is it the s-same place?" He asked not looking at the boy sitting in front of him eying him intensely.

"Aren't you supposed to look at me while talking?" Mark said not breaking his stare.

"Y-yeah, Sorry Sir." Haechan said and averted his gaze from the floor to the boy.

"And yes. It's the same store. Car's outside and here are the keys." Mark said holding his hand out with the keys.

Haechan walked towards the older and grabbed the keys, scolding himself for his shaky hands.

Mark noticed the younger's shaky hands and eyed him confused.
Haechan quickly walked out of the room.

|Time Skip|

Haechan stepped out of the car and entered the building.

"Ohh! Look who've got here! Haechan-shi!" The same man approached him with a wide smile on his face.

Haechan smiled and bowed greeting the man.

"Hello. I came to pick up the suits." Haechan said

"I am aware of that Sir. Come sit down have a drink first!" The man said pulling Haechan with him

"N-no thankyou. I only need to pick the suits up." Haechan said shyly

"Oh come on! It won't take long." And with that the both drank some drinks and had a friendly conversation.
Haechan found the guy quite funny. And savage just like himself. His name was Key and had a nice sense of fashion.

Haechan then proceeded to pick a suit for himself.
He chose a black suit with a red dress shirt.

"Oh wauw! Nice choice. It's going to look so good on you! It'll also compliment your nice skin tone!" Key said excited

Haechan smiled and nodded.

The staff put their suits in the car. Haechan bid his goodbye and walked out.

He entered his car and decided to call Chenle.
How much he missed the younger.

•Ring. Ring-•

"Hello?" He heard a cute voice

"Heeyy Chenle! It's hyungah!" Haechan said immediately with a smile spread on his face.

"HYUNG?! HYUNGAH I MISSED YOUU!" Chenle screamed

"I missed you tooo! How are you doing? Are you eating well?"

"Yes hyung! Jaehyun hyung is taking good care of me."

"I'm happy that he is. Do you need anything? Hyung will give it to you. You've been doing good without me!" Haechan said

"No hyung I dont need anything! Just be back soon please. I miss you! Also Jisung wants to meet you!"

"Ahw!! I will! Don't stress Jaehyun hyung too much okay? Listen to him and be a nice kid. When I come back, I'll buy you and Jisung a present. Deal?"

"OMG YES YES! I WILL BE NICE HYUNGAH! Just be back soon okay?"

"I will! Now I have to go. I love you!!"

"I love you moree! See you soon hyungg!"

|Time skip|

Haechan fixed his purple ombre hair parting them and combing them back. He tugged his dress shirt in his black slacks. He put on his coat, and put some cologne.

Then suddenly the door opened.

"Lady how many times do I have to say? Knock before you enter." Haechan said rolling his eyes.

"Who you prepping up for?" She asked smirking

"What?" Haechan asked confused

"Way to ruin a compliment kid. You look kinda good today. So who you trying to impress?" She asked making a smirk face

Haechan rolled his eyes.

"Compliment? Where in the hell can you make out that it was a compliment lady. But thanks anyway. Plus I don't even need to try to impress anyone." Haechan said winking back

Soyeon rolled her eyes.

"I shouldn't have said anything. Let's go, we're leaving or else that idiot is going to be mad." She said

"I'm agreeing with you on that one." Haechan said and walked out.

Mark was leaning against the car talking to someone on the phone.

As he saw the both exit the house he entered the car.

"I'm not going to sit next to him so you go." Soyeon said pushing Haechan towards the front door.

"No! You go sit next to him you're the one who wants to be with him all the time!" Haechan argued and pushed her to the door

"Kid, I don't want to sit next to him! You go!" Soyeon said

"No you go! I don't want to sit next to that jerk either." Suddenly the car door opened startling the both of them

"Are you guys going to fucking sit or should I leave without you two?!" Mark growled

Haechan quickly opened the backseat door and sat down.

Soyeon groaned and sat in the front seat sending a glare to the younger.

_______________________________

Haayy!
Hope you guys are doing well.
Have a great day!
Byebye💛