• Sane.

Both Jeno and Haechan were worn out by now.
Haechan didn't expected the party to be this huge.

Both had been visiting different halls, so they could choose the best one out of those.
Some were too small and the other were not attractive enough.

Haechan was about to lose his mind. He was tired and he was hungry. Yet they still hadn't found the perfect hall.

"Ya. Let's call it a day for now? Huh? I'm tired." Haechan said as they walked towards the car.

"Let's visit just this last place, please? Then we'll go for sure. I'm exhausted too. But we really need to find one today. We don't have enough time." Jeno said

"Okay, last one. I swear to god I'll leave after that." Haechan mumbled and fastened his seatbelt.

Jeno nodded and sat down and did the same.
The drive to this place was pretty long compared to the other places.
It took them 2 hours to get there.

When they finally reached the place, they stepped out and walked inside the building.

"How may I help you sir?" A pretty receptionist asked the two with a sweet smile.

"Hi, we're here to book a hall. Can we take a look around first?" Jeno asked politely

"Yes, sure sir." She said smiling brightly and asked the two to follow her.

There was nobody else in the building which was abit odd but both were too tired to even notice.
And obviously it must be because of the late hour.

"Here it is, sir." The lady said as she opened the doors for the both and entered the huge hall.

Both Jeno and Haechan stood there with their mouths agape.

"Oh my god." Haechan whispered in disbelief

"This is.... perfect." Jeno mumbled looking around

The girl smiled and nodded.

"Yes. This is the most famous hall in this whole country. We never received a complaint about it. I'm sure you will be happy with it." She said

"Alright. Let's wrap it up then." Haechan said and walked back with Jeno to the counter.

"We'll set the date for next week on Saturday evening.  It's from 8pm until late midnight. The preparation will be from our own company so we're only hiring the hall." Jeno said

" Okay, Got it. And on who's name?" She asked

"Mine. Lee Haechan." The younger said

"Okay sir. Here's the card and the papers. Have a nice evening." She said bowing.

"Have a nice evening." Both boys said and bowed in unison.

They walked out and entered the car.
Suddenly Jeno's phone went off.

"Hello? Jaemin? Yes. Really? Uhgh okay I'm coming. Yeah yeah I'll be there soon." Jeno said and ended the call

"Uhh, Haechan?" He mumbled with an apologetic smile.

"Yeah?" The younger asked starting the car.

"I can't come with you to the office. I have an urgent matter, I'm so sorry. Can't you go alone and help Sir out? Please?" Jeno asked

Haechan sighed and was this close to throw his head against the steering wheel.

"Uhg. Okay." The younger mumbled and drove off.

He dropped Jeno off and started to drive to the office.
He entered the office and obviously the first floor was empty.
He used the lift and went to the 9th floor.
The hall was pretty empty as well, he walked towards the office and knocked on the door and entered it.