• 🥀

Haechan started to organize his office.
He turned on his computer and made an account.
Then he put a nice wallpaper of the ocean.
It was by now 8:30 am and he saw people walking to their own office rooms.
He got startled when the phone rang.
"H-hello with Haechan, how can I help you?" He said unsure of what to say.

"Come here." He heard and the person hung up. It was the CEO. Haechan quickly made his way towards the olders office.

He knocked on the door and entered.
"Y-yes sir?" He asked

"Look for my project no. 465 file." His boss said curtly as he himself was busy doing something on his laptop.

"Okay." Haechan said and walked towards the exit door.
"Where are you going?" His boss (the ceo) asked.

"Uh, go l-look for the file?" Haechan replied confused.
"Yeah? Its in here." The older said with his eyebrow raised.
"Ooh. Sorry." Aish why do I always end up embarrassing myself the brunette thought.

The office was pretty huge.
There was a big grey couch in the middle set on a white fluffy carpet with a small table.
There were built in shelves where all the paperwork was stored and also big drawers.
The office's floor was black and walls were white.
Such boring colors, Haechan thought.
He started looking in the big drawers down the shelves.
After a good half an hour of searching through the drawers he was already getting tired.

He turned around to look at his boss who was going through some files.
Doesnt he get tired of doing this all day long, The younger thought.

Then the younger continued searching in the upper shelves.
Suddenly a knock could be heard.
"Yes." His boss answered
A beautiful girl walked in with black hair tied up in a knot. A skirt and a blouse neatly tugged in.

"Goodmorning sir." She said as she threw a smile at him.

Tch. So this is what the benefits are of being a Young CEO.
Look at her trying to get his attention. The younger thought pretending to look for the file.

"Is there a problem?" He heard the black haired say.

"Not really. I just wanted to ask if you have any plans for lunch yet?" The girl asked as she walked closer towards the ceo leaning on the desk.

"No. Why?" The ceo asked.

"Well, let's have lunch together." She asked as she bit her lower lip.

"No I'm good. Thanks for the offer." The boy said not even sparing a glance at her.

Haechan tried to keep a straight face but honestly this was so funny.

"Why? You just said that you were free." The girl whined

Mark looked at his secretary who was still "searching" for the file.

"If you want someone to join you. I'll send my secretary." Mark said looking at the said boy.

After hearing that Haechan accidentally screamed a loud "NO THANKS. I'm good too."

"Tch." The girl stomped her feet and walked out the room.

"Why did you turn her down?" Haechan asked also not understanding why he declined the offer.

"I don't know, why did you?" Mark replied back.

"I- i asked first!" Haechan stuttered, He didn't expect a reply at all.

"Like I said. I'm busy." Mark answered curtly.

"Well, I'm busy too." Haechan mumbled and turned back around.

Mark was working on a file when he heard the younger struggling.
He looked up to see the younger tiptoeing, trying to reach the highest shelve but failing miserably.

He stood up and walked towards the brunette.

Haechan suddenly felt something against his back and a sec after a hand appeared reaching for the file. He turned around and because of the shock he lost his balance and was about to fall.

But felt an arm around his waist instead .
He opened his eyes and saw his boss holding him.
He quickly stood back up.

"Do your work properly, will you?" His ceo said looking abit pissed.

He took the file and went back to his work.

"You can leave."

•🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱•
Hope u guys liked it so far.
I'll try to update faster.
Have a great day💙