• Hazy mind 3 am.

"How could I not when you look like this." The man replied smiling

Haechan's head shot up, his eyes widened as he heard those words.
Did he really say that? Wasn't he scared of what might happen if the younger decides to make a scene?
On top of that, how could he talk like that without any shame or what soever.

"Sir. You're making me uncomfortable. I- I need to do something. Excuse me." The brunette mumbled as he was about to stand up and leave the table before things would go out of hand.

"No. Sit down. I wasn't done talking, you should know how respect your boss, shouldn't you?" The man said his tone showing some annoyance in it.

Haechan clenched his jaw as he sat back down glaring.
"I didn't mean to come off as rude. I apologize if I did Sir." He mumbled hoping that someone would interrupt their conversation

The man nodded and signaled a servant to come over.

Haechan looked around and tried to make eye contact with Lucas but the latter was too busy spending his time with Jungwoo.

The younger silently groaned getting frustrated.
On the other side someone was getting frustrated too.

The second Mark saw Haechan sitting there with that jerk, his insides started to boil out of anger.
At first he wanted to go immediately but didn't.
And it angered him that the younger was constantly looking at Lucas for help instead of Mark, who helped in the last time too.

Was he that bad?

On the hand, Haechan was desperately trying to get Lucas's attention but was failed miserably.

"I'd like one drink please. Would you like some too?" The man asked smiling at Haechan making him to avert his attention back to him.

The younger shook his head as he faked a smile.

"Oh come on! It's a celebration for our success! Treat yourself and relax will you?" The head said laughing

Haechan awkwardly smiled wanting to leave so bad.

"I am sir. I need to drive back home so I can't drink." The brunette replied hoping that the jerk would just take a no for an answer

"Ah! Don't worry about that. You'll get home safe! We'll take care of it!" He said and looked back at the server who was waiting for his order

"Make it two." The man said and the lad nodded going to get the drinks.

"So what made you apply for my company?" He asked trying to get the younger's attention

Haechan shifted in his seat.

"I needed a stable job in order to take care of my younger brother, and our living expenses." Haechan replied

"Ah, and why did you apply to be Mark's secretary? Normally guys your age rather want other positions. Girls mostly apply for the position you're in and middle aged men too most of the time." He said

"I just wanted to try something new." The younger replied and looked nervously as the lad who came back with their drinks.