SEVEN DEVILS ALL AROUND ME!!!

Start from the beginning

K,Anyways....i shifted in your house babe...mommy ko alvida keh diya maine finally.

Sana*shocked*Really?

K-Han ek ldai aur hogyi and she said k tu jaa bas.

Sana-Bta de wo bhi k ab kya hua?

K-Wo choti ke sath baithe they toh usne bola k daadi dekho maine internet pe kitne friends bnaye.7th mein hi toh hai wo...aaj kal tujhe pta hi hai.

Toh maa bolti,beta anjaan logon se baat nahi karte.aur usko ajeeb ajeeb stories sunane lgi.

She scared the girl so much that bechari ne phone hi phenk diya toh mujhe gussa aagya,i said

"Han nidhi...anjaan logon se baat ni karte,unse shadi karte hain"

Bas shuru,sbko bigaad de teri toh aadat hai,maine saaman uthaya aur bye bolke aagyi unko,chod aaye hum wo galiyan!

They were speaking when shriya joined them

Shriya-Oye you look exhausted.

Sana-Abhi uthi hun.

Shriya-Kaam mast chal raha hai na?

Sana-Han...i have to talk to you guys about something but kal...right now i am hungry and i wanna eat..so byeeee.

She disconnected and went to order room service.
After placing the order sana played some ariana grande goodness in her suite.

Sana decided she wants to sing it to the people awake,so she went on live and with the music playing in the background she recorded a story or two about it.

Sana kept the phone back and was about to watch a movie or something when her phone ringed.

She smiled to herself,aaj sb wahin se call kar rahe hain, kya baat hai.

Sana-Hey

Sid-I can love you harder if you want doll,but its hard when you are so far away.

Sana*smiling*Oh hey horny sidharth,can i speak to the nice guy who is my friend and not an obnoxious ass.

Sid*chuckling*So that's how it is,ice princess kabhi aapko call nahi karti hain...we have to call her?

Sana-Come on sidharth, i thought you liked the whole hard to get scheme.

Sid*smirking*oh its getting hard alright.

Sana-Ewww.

Sid*laughing*apologies....i just saw your story and thought of asking you how everything is.

Sana-Why its great, thank you for aksing.

Sid-So is work going alright?

Sana-Yea.

Sid wanted to be good person and not say the next line but its been 8 days and he was losing it now.

Sid-Doll.

Sana-Yea

Sid-Can i face time you?

Sana heard the plea in his voice and she heard sadness in it as well...something must have happened.

Sana-Are you okay sidharth?

Sid-Well yea...i am fine but i just, its just.....connection is breaking, my internet works better.