..21..

^ Evans new motorcycle ^

.... . . . . . . .

Do you think well be still togheter in the future baby?

Because i can see you happy whit someone else and that makes me happy but it hurts to see you whit someone else thinking im dead . . .

.... . . . . . . .

(A/N: i uhh. Made a mistake on Delirious scar on his lips i think. Delirious lips have one scar on the left side. Evan might get one too but on the right side.)

Let the 7 days begin: ep 7 (last/?/)

I get waken up by someone kissing me all over my face and neck making me giggle. "Delirious stop i'm awake!" I say as i open my eyes and see the most Beautiful things in front of me. Some blush and light freckles being seen on his cheecks. His blue icy eyes shining brighter whitout his mask.

His jaw being more better to seen. I could clearly see in his eyes my reflection of me blushing making me blush deeper out of emberassmend. "Heh, you're cute when you blush." He chuckles. "Shut up." I say and cross my arms and look away from him. "C'mon change yourself and let's head out." He says as he pats my hair and leaves. I stand up and hear fast footsteps by multiple people.

I turn my head to face the short guys at my door. Smitty holding a red and black dress. Moo holding some shoes. Struggeling to get out of the doorway because they wanted to be first.

As i see them all fall down i look at them strange. They stand up and smile at me. "Since you helped some of us we wanted to help you whit your date." Lui says as he shows an other dress which i liked more then the other ones.

I take the dress feeling it's mertial. I walk in the bathroom not minding them arguing. I take the dress on but something felt wrong what i knew what i could add whit the dress. I take my red boots and take them on. I get out of the bathroom and get only as an answer some amazed faces. I spin myself as the dress follows me too. I then walk out of there and walk downstairs being greeted by a Delirious that is in a black,blue and white suit.

I peek his lips and he takes my hand and we walk to his blue Bugatti. He oppens the door like a real Gentleman. "Thank you." I say to him and get in and put the belt around my chest.
I hear Delirious get in and he starts the car making it roar. He takes my hand and places a gentle kiss on it maling me blush.

Every 6 seconds would pass he woudl glance at me and smile sweetely and that made me smile about sometimes. We arrive at the fancy restaurant that my boyfriend told me where were going.

He opens the door for me as i unbelt myself. I get out of the car and peek him on the cheecks. We walk in the resteraunt holding hands as we walk to the serverin. "Hey Mom." Delirious greets i think his actully mother. She had dark grey and white hair looking almost like a teenager girl serverin but a little old looking.

"Oh Jonathan haven't seen you in months and oh who is that." She says as she looks at me awed. "That's my boyfriend Evan." Delirious or Jonathan his real name i think said to her. "Oh but what happend to your girlfriend and her baby?" She asks worried. He leans to her ear and whispers maybe somethings about her.

"Oh okay well Jon had already serverd a table for you Evan follow me." She says and we follow her. We sit at a table whit red and some blue flowers on the table. Food already there and it made me look at it amazed. "I'll pay." He says. I only answer by glaring at him. "Im still gonna do it babe." He says as we take a seat.

We start to eat till a few hours passed by. It was now 12:33 and we tought about to leave. So Del payed because he had more money then i got so i let him win.