..12..

.... . . .  .  .   .   .

Fucking send sos.

.... . . .  .  .   .   .

He trows me on the bed i laid a few minutes ago. He gets on top of me as i felt the water from the pool drop on me. His hairs was messy. He pulled his mask to his lips and started to suck my neck. He bites down a little as i hold my moans.

"Stop holding your moans let me hear those beautiful moans." He whispers in my ear. I let my moans come out from my mouth as he bites my ear.

I felt again my black jeans tighten around my tight. My hands all over his mouscles. I felt him take my shirt of as he bites around my body. He bites around my torso and my shoulders. I felt his knee on my boner. I moan louder.

I felt him take off my belt and jeans i was only in some sexy woman panties. I blushed as he looked at them. K saw that smirk on his mouth. "I never knew you had these kind of panties~" he smirked widder. I blushed 50 shets of red.

I felt him slowly take them off as he started to suck my neck again. I felt my body wanting lust. He then bites hard on my neck making me maybe bleed a little. He takes off his swim shorts and enters in me fast. He din't even care how mutch pain i had.

I felt tears come out of my eyes. My moand cracked and my screamd gotten louder. He was very big. He wemt fast on me and hard.

I felt him fill me up and he gets out of me. My versiok was blurry. He suddently flips me and i heard him look something on the nightstand. I then saw him take a knife out as my version was a little better. I shivered.

"I will mark you as mine." He says in a voice i never heard. I felt pain on my back as i screamed in my pillow and cried on it.

I felt him write something on my back. I heard him then leave and i covered myself whit the blanked. I sobbed loudly as i heard someone yell at eachother. Then more yelling came from others.

Soon u heard the door get smashed down and see a guy whit pink and brown hair and some glasses. The guy i almost hit a few minutes or hours. A guy whit red hoddie and brown shorts. A guy whit a grey hoddie and a omega sign on his blindfold. They had worried eyes. Like they do cared about me.

They rushed to me and asked if i was okay but i stayed in silence. "Are you okay?" Grey hoddie asked. I shook my head. Soon the blue jeans guy stomped away mad. They were confused until the red hoodie boy saw something on my back. "Look!" He says and they look at my bacn but my ass was covered whit he blanket.

"What does say it?" I ask as my voice cracks and i sit up my blanket covering my lower part. "H2ODelirious." Red hoodie said and i see blue jeans drag mask guy by the ear.

"Are you that stupid. Look what you did to him! You hurted him!" He yells in a momma voice. I looked at those blue eyes looking away from me. "I said look at him!" He yells at mask freak an points at me. He finally looks at me and i felt scared from him. I back away from him and take the blanket and hide myslef. "He is scared of you because you did that kind of shit!"

I heard them then start yelling at each other as i hiden myself under the blanket. More yelling came from them as i din't dare to look. I felt those voice get louder and louder. I felt my blood boil. I peeked and saw the whole group there yelling at each other some even pushing people. I slowly take some clothers like my pants and my suit i change myslef under the blanket.

I pull the blanket off me and stand up. "Shut the fuck up and stop hurting each other!" Yell at them as none little small tear made out of my eyes. I glared at the mask guy. They then looked at him and his eyes widden a little. I walk up to him and stand in front of him even if i am short. I hit him multiple times and pin hin down hitting him everywhere.