..5..

.... . . .  .  .   .   .

I hope i won't see these guys ever again.

We hope.

.... . . .  .  .   .   .

I wake up having a headache. Welp gotta steal some shit and kill people now. I walk to the kitchen and take pain killers pills. I fill a glass whit water. I take the pill in my mouth and drink the water. I felt the small pill go down my orgams.

I look out of the window and i felt really like i wanted to go outside. I wait for a few minutes and i felt my pain go away. I smirk evily.

Time to meet again whit the BBS gang.

No.

Fuck off.

I chuckled and take my crminial suit and put my mask on. I walk to my motorcycle and start the energie. I had my phone, my weapons and my bags on. Tought it was day i can still have some fun.

I park in a alley and hide. I get to the roof and jump on the banks roof. I take my C4 out and put it on the roof of the middle. I take my controler and click the button.

It makes a loud boom and i get in shoting all the bodyguards. "Everyone down!" I yell. They all get on the floor and i shot the cashiers. I walk trought a door and i see the safe. I take my small hack computer and put the red and blue in the safes lock. I type something until i wait it makes a bing and says it's unlocked.

I open the safe and see more money then in other ones. I take all the money and put them in the two bags. I put some money in my pockets. I run out and take my harpuna i shot to the roof and it gets stuck. I get pulled up and i then pull myslef out.

I take 5 of the C4's and trow them in difrent places. I run and jump to the alley. I them hop on and start the energie. When i am a little far away i click the button and wait till it makes a explosion. I smirk and drive back home.

In the middle of my driving i see Ohm walking whit some guys and whit his boyfriends. I turn and park my motorcycle next to him. I hand him a pack of dollars.

He took it and i heard sirens behind me. I roar my motorcycle and drive away fast my tires squeaking around the city.

I hide under a bridge and wait till the cops pass me. I hear the cars pass me and i come out i look around and then drive again on the road. I look in my mirror and see some cars driving fast my way.

Criminals or i don't know what they're up to. But i look again and see Ohms and Lukes cars. Shit.

I speed up my speeding but the blue roice rolls is fast after me. Oh so a race. How funny i haven't done this a long time. I smirk. I roar my motorcycle and pass the cars. The blue car din't yet lose me. I look at the driver good and see it's Delirious.

I smirk i slow down my motorcycle i drive next to him and we look at each other. He was glaring i was smirking. I had buttons lik to use my nitro. I roar my motorcycle and speed up. I can make good tricks on the motorcycle like to make my motorcycle stand on a wheel. I make that trick now. And look behind. I see his eyes a little surprised.

I this like in How to train your dragons hidden world where toothless and the light fury fly around in the night like a date.

Oh hell nah! I let my motorcycle go down and speed up more. I drive zik zak sometimes but he won't let me go like a coyotey trying to catch his pray. I turn around and drive on the side. I see they're cars pass me and i go the wrong way from the street. I heard cars after me. I groan tought nobody can hear me.