..19..

.... . . .  .  .   .   .

'Don't worry. I still love you no matter what and i swear i will never leave you. I won't let anything take me away from you.'

I'm sorry that i have to leave even you promised you will nobody let me take away from you . . . .

.... . . .  .  .   .   .

Let the 7 days begin: ep 5

The night drugs have messaged me i should be there at midnight when the time comes where i have to leave. I sigh as i look at the message and make a screenshot. I hop to Marcels conversation whit me and send the screenshot to him.

I write to him if he got the same message and he replied whit a 'yes'.

I sigh again and stand up from the bed. I and Delirious have a date in 2 days and i can't wait for it. I walk to the kitchen but don't see anyone. I look trought they're rooms but they're aren't there. I walk in basement and don't see them there too. I walk back upstairs until i heard some thing. I walk silently to see who it is. I close the door for the basement and don't see anyone.

"Guys?" I ask but only my light echo hearing. "Master?" I call out for Delirious but nothing.

I look in the livingroom but get only scared. "Boo!" They all yell and i yelp and fall on the ground falling on my ass. I stand up and brush the dust away. "What the-" i get cut of by someone pushing me something in my chest which was soft. I look at it and it is a dog taht looks like Lucifer.

I look at it's eyes and i felt tears slowly fall down. "It might not be your birthday but we know how you miss your dog so we brought you one. But we releliezed you were awake so we had to hide fast." Delirious says as he kisses my head. "I love it." I say as i sniff and laught a little as it licks my cheek. "And it loves you." He says as he wraps his arms around me and the dog.

"How should we call him?" He asks. I giggle a little and pull away from him. "Lucifer. Like my old dog. I miss that big fluffy doggo. But i will never forget him." I say as i glance at the dog a few times and pet it.

"Tell me did you get a clone or something or is this a zombie Lucifer?" I ask playfully lookibg at him sirious. "No but it was my idea to do that shit but Tyler said all the dangerous things that could happen." He says. Tyler glares at him as an answer. "Hey the guys agreed whit me so shut the fuck up." He says as he points at the guys.

I just shrugg and walk away from the whit the dog while i kiss it many times. "I bet ye 100$ he will love the dog more then Delirious." Nogla bets but then i heard someone smack him wich made him whimper. I chuckle and bring the dog to mine and Delirious bed and plop down whit the dog.

"Evan?" I heard Moo say. "Yeah?" I reply as i sit up and look at him. "How should i tell Terroriser that i love him?" He asks i only sigh and take him by the hand and drag him to Terroriser. As i get to him i push Moo on his lap wich surprised him and i smashed Moos head to his face wich made them kiss. "Done now have fun." I say as i walk away but get followed by Delirious and get pinned by him.

I saw his smirk on his face till he leaned in and brushed his lips on my neck. I let out a small moan till i take him by the hair and push my lips on his. I trail my hands trought his hair as he holds me by the hips. I moan as he licks the roof of my mouth. He picks me up and walk us in our room not taring apart from the kiss. He pushes me on the bed as he closes the door whit his feet.

~smut~

We tear apart from the kiss as he fast takes of his shirt but his mask still on. I take of my shirt tought i heard it somehow tear apart a little. We take of our clothers as we were on the bed naked. Not caring the world around us.

I din't love him because of his body. I loved him because of his personality. He is carzy but mistirious and i love it.

But did he only love me because of my body? I don't care. We shared a hot kiss again as i scratched his back maybe leaving some scratches.

We pull away and i felt him enter in me going right away hard and faster. I bite my bottom lip as i hold a few moans. But i let them out. I pull him by the back of his neak as i lean to his ear. "Chocke me my psychopath~" i purr in his ear and i felt his hands slowly touch my neck. He slowly starts to chocke me feeling how good it fells. "Fuck yeah daddy~!" I yell out as i scream a few screams as i felt him hit my speacial spot.

~time skip as they feel exhoused~

He gets out of me as he kisses me the last time till we fall asleep feeling our warm bodies get in contact. He pulls the dirty blanket over us even if we were hot.

I try to close my eyes but i could stop looking at those lips (A/N: he has his mask pulled to his lips) I put my hand on his chest. I brush my lips to his as i felt his warm breath.

I felt him slowly kiss me back. I pull apart and cuddle under him. "I love y-you" i shutter as i slowly drift to sleep and yawn a little.

"I love you too."

'I love you too.'

Im sorry what i am doing. I don't know why i am doing this. But it's for the best my love. Even if you find someone else in the future, get married, get kids. How i can see in your crystal blue eyes i can see the future whit your wife and a kid.